1x01

(Still Wyatt's Confessional) Naturally, I love to make people happy; I'm unfortunately a people pleaser! I'm also working in a trope. Having the ability to connect with other people is what might give me an edge in this competition." Wyatt sighs, rolling his brown eyes with a sort of gloomy expression. "I hope."

(Confessional over)

Wyatt goes to jog over and trips yet again. London lets out out a laugh but quickly subsides it as she hides it behind her hair.

(Confessional)

"I'm looking at this guy...and I'm thinking...don't ever quit your day job. Please." London laughs harshly.

(Confessional over)

While london and wyatt shake hands, their conversation is dubbed over by London's very rude cackling.

(Confess time!)

"He's such a goddamn filler! I'm banking on him being the first out. Period." London sneers.

(Confess out)

London gasps suddenly. "So, you skate?" She asks, her mocking tone going undetected. Wyatt nods, kicking his skateboard and watching it jump into his hands. His eyes gleam with joy as he looks back up at an unimpressed london. "I just learned to do that." He whispers excitedly. London roars with laughter.

(Oh. Confessional again) "london isn't your typical mean pretty girl. S-she's nice, you know?" The boy gushes before smiling to himself. He seems content.

(Confessional over)

As the two try to awkwardly converse (mainly because it was mostly london rolling her eyes eveytime wyatt spoke), the next person finally arrives. The next guy is, well, pretty average. with an average (maybe a tad chubby) build. His skin is a bit on the olive side, and he has shaggy greasy red hair to his shoulder, stuffed messily under his cartoon beanie. And there was a kind of nonchalance in his soft blue eyes. He wore a white and grey floral top, light blue ripped jeans, and brown little shoes.

(Confess mode) "Ugh! Another tacky guy!?" London groaned with a slow prolonged eye roll.

(Over)

"Oh wow. You guys look cool. Let's do this, cutthroat." He chimed in with a sweet smile. Wyatt seemed to warm up to him almost instantly. Wyatt and the boy said their hellos. London nodded in her corner with a smile.

(Confess time) "what's up you guys!? This is too cool, I swear! Oh shit, my name's Tommy, but most people call me Tommy..." He laughed and could not continue for a moment. I'm from California, clearly, and I'm a game tester. At home." He huffed. I wanted to come because I've never had an actual interaction with other people before, you know? I think I can win because I could add like kind of a everyday man most winners on tv don't have. I mean, wouldn't you be surprised? Cause I'd be surprised!" Tommy smiles once again.

(Rooting for him but whatever)

"Your hair looks so nice." Tommy says to Wyatt as the shorter boy smiles kindly. Wyatt offers a handshake, but tommy engulfs him into a hug. Wyatt is shocked for a moment, but returns Tommy's warm gesture. "Thank you so much, man. Well, im wyatt. She's London." Wyatt chirps gesturing to the girl harshly judging in the corner. Tommy nods, walking over to london. The girl returns this however with a very, very visable falter.

"Uh...it's nice to meet you too." She spoke, almost brushing his presence off. Tommy took off his beanie, shaking his red locks.

(☕) "Oh. So THIS is the competition we're doing this year? Fine. Peachy, babe. I just wouldn't be to quick to make enemies on the first fucking episode but whatever. At least if we have to vote each other off, I won't feel TOO bad." Tommy ranted, ending it with a major groan.

(☕)

The camera flashes as tommy gives london a slight side eye while london remains unbothered. Wyatt nervously tugs on a rubberband on his arm, and as the next guest arrives, it snaps. A black platform heel steps into the frame. "Uh oh..." Wyatt mutters. Tommy swallows hard. "She looks like trouble."