1x01

Well, it wasn't exactly a flip, the guy clearly screwed up the landing, but with a couple of edits from production, you'd hardly know the difference. He composed himself, and let out the loudest "WOO HOO!" You could imagine. There was a long, long pause before the four forced themselves to smile. This guy was definitely an athlete, no doubt about it. He was darker skinned, Asian descent, with heterochromatic colored eyes, one being a soft brown while the other was a dark brown. His hair was kind of long. Light brown, but kind of feathered, almost like someone from the 80s. He wore a grey varsity sweatshirt with the sleeves crudely ripped off, and some dark blue jeans with black sneakers. Amber leaned over to Wyatt, and began to whisper to him. "Someone's been watching breakfast club on loop." Wyatt laughed louder than he probably should have, causing the jock to spin in his direction, a glare beginning to almost burn into the smaller boy. He had just made an enemy.

(Confessional) "Hey! How's it going! My name is Ryder, I'm the winner of cutthroat!" Ryder proudly proclaimed as he flexed a bit.

Outside, the four standing on the stairs began to cringe, clearly uncomfortable with the entire situation.

(Confessional) "I'm from Toronto, Canada. Please keep the jokes at a minimum, thanks. And uh, before cutthroat, I was at home making workout videos on YouTube. I mean it pays the bills, so..." he shrugs, clearly impressed with himself.

As the four go down to introduce themselves, it is very clear that Ryder has taken offense to Wyatt "laughing at him" as he seems to have hugged everyone but wyatt, who is immediately skipped over. Amber, sensing the slight dig, is the first to comment. "Girl, the game just started and the claws. Are. Out." She cackles as Ryder lets out a slight scoff. Wyatt shrugs, pushing himself further into the back.

(Oof, Confessional time) "growing up a lot of people said I was intimidating because of how I looked, so over the years I just sort of took it and ran with it! It's kind of obvious going around the room that people see me as a physical and mental threat." Ryder exclaims in a matter-of-factly tone.

Outside, the camera flashes to the cringing and also amused faces of Amber, London, and Tommy.

(Confessional) Oh God. I guess anybody can join this show, huh? There's room for everybody apparently, let's just say that." Tommy spoke, trying hard not to let laugh, so much so that tears are almost falling down face.

"So..." Ryder paused as he stopped in front of them. "What are you guys names? Is this like an alliance or something in case you need the numbers, short stack?" He called out, reaching over and addressing Wyatt. London and Tommy looked at each other, obviously annoyed by how pushy he is. "Can you just like, chill for ten f*****g seconds please?" London spoke, forcing herself to sound surprisingly casual. Even wyatt was shocked. Ryder raised a brow as London began to play in her hair. "What do you mean? I feel like it was a pretty fair question. You guys know each other longer than I have. So it would make the most sense for a potential alliance to form." Ryder formally explained, causing Amber to let out a little "oop" as she made her way to the back with Wyatt. "You hardly know anyone and you're first instinct is to call them short stack? I mean, if we're an alliance, you definitely just made it clear who we vote out first." Tommy added with a dry tone. Ryder smirked, walking slowly towards the other side to face the duo. He looked them up and down, and shrugged. "I mean...you'd have to WIN a challenge first I assume." He snapped back, but his voice gave no infliction of anger at all. Amber began to cackle again, and even wyatt felt really entertained. "This is getting good! I thought we were gonna be kumbaya the whole time, it would've been boring." Amber drawled on, causing wyatt to laugh.

The door opened again as the tension broke, and the loud "whew!" Of a woman came from downstairs. "I'm home! Damn! Am I the first one? Ain't this something..." the woman exclaimed with her things. Amber and Wyatt broke through the passive aggressive smiles of the other three, and made their way down to greet their new housemate.