1x01

Judas sauntered over and stuck his hand out as Karyn and Ryder greeted him in return. As Amber, London, Wyatt, and Tommy made their way down, Judas gasped, pointing his finger at them. "Oh no way, what's up you guys! I'm Judas!" He proclamied, earning "hellos" and nods from the others.

"Judas like the betrayer?" London rudely interjected with a tiny laugh. Tommy let out a loud irritated sigh, but Judas seemed completely oblivious.  "No, like Judas Priest. You know the heavy metal band? No? Okay..." he muttered, but completely dismissed it as London sighed. "Oh, so are you guys done plotting in there?" Karyn commented as she got up. The four remained silent, albeit shocked. Karyn sucked on her teeth before going upstairs to check out the rooms.

"I guess we got this room guys!" Karyn called out followed quickly by Ryder

"I guess we got this room guys!" Karyn called out followed quickly by Ryder. "I'm down. What about you, Judas?" He asked, earning a subtle glare from London. "What's going on here? I thought it would've been better if we waited until everyone else arrived..." Wyatt asked as he looked around at everyone around him. Tommy shrugged, Amber raised a brow, and London folded her arms in frustration.  "Somebody's being mad. It's not cute at all though, that's all I'm gonna say. " London snapped. Amber moved to the side as Karyn dropped her things on her bed. "First of all, that's not it at all. Second of all let's not get cute right now like there hasn't been an alliance since we got here!" Karyn snapped at London as Ryder held her back.

Tommy groaned before speaking.

"There's no alliance, oh my god! I don't even like her! Why would I be in an alliance with them!?"

"Let's not forget that the second I got here, everybody ganged up on me." Ryder pointed out with a clearly defensive tone. London's glare met Ryder's almost immediately.  "No one ganged up on you, please get the f**k over yourself!" She snapped, and Karyn interjected.  "Girl, please shut the fuck up! You and that little ringleader over there can keep it 100 and just say you bullied him! That's what you guys are, y'all are bullies. Period." She snapped, and Amber slid her way back into the back with Judas.

(Confessional) "So karyn is calling everybody a bully because we left to discuss how we were going to address the Ryder situation. Ryder is FULLY lying and saying we ganged up on him, and now Wyatt's a ringleader? I took it upon myself to talk to the giant orange man in the back because duh, it's an alliance number I need.

(Confessional over)

As the argument began to heat up a bit, Amber made her way over to Judas.  "This is so fucking crazy! Like this might happen everyday, you know?" She prodded, causing Judas to swallpw hard. "Yeah. It's getting really intense. But my money's on Karyn." He laughed, and Amber nodded in agreement.  "Honestly, I don't know anybody too well but you seem pretty cool."

"Same. Honestly it's a smart idea to just lay low in the background. I don't trust anybody here just yet." Amber added, hoping he would take the bait.

"Yeah, for sure. Hey, you're in an alliance with that one, right?" Judas laughed, pointing at London. Amber paused, clicking her nails against the stair banister. "Depends." Amber taunted, looking at judas with a mischievous grin.

Before Judas can speak, the door opens again, and a tall ethereal looking woman in a dark blue star printed midi dress and clunky black boots made her way into the room. She looked around before making her way upstairs. Amber and Judas paused, and was suddenly in awe. Her eyes were a stormy gray, and her hair was long and a silvery blue color.

"Hello. Is this the Cutthroat house?"

Amber noded, but Judas could barely speak.

The mysterious girl nodded, before running over to meet them. "Excellent! Um, I'm Sayera. Sayera May." She smiled, and there was something about her that seemed almost supernatural.  "Wait. Sayera May? Like, Indie musical artist Sayera? Holy shit!" Amber gasped. Judas, suddenly catching on, started getting just as excited as Amber. "Oh shit, we're living with a celebrity! This season is gonna slap so hard!" Judas screamed earning a laugh from Sayera herself.