1x08

With the verses done, it was now time for choreography.

"Alright, dancers to the front, non dancers to the back, then we switch. So, who's good at dancing?" Aiden asked, wrapping his sweater around his waist. Wyatt and Tatyana raised their hands. A sly smile spread on Aiden's face. "Perfect. We'll do a group choreo first, then the others, then ours. Alright, go time!" He clapped. The group choreography was pretty simple. A lot of side to side, slight body movements here and there, a little spin, and done. It took a minute to complete (Oleander was struggling pretty hard) but for the most part, it was fine.

"So that's the dance for the chorus. Now we get through the verses." Aiden announced. Wyatt was watching from the sidelines, quite displeased.

(Confessional switch)

"Welll...at first I was very happy that choreo is going as fast as it is. And then I realized...this is an INDIVIDUAL challenge and then I thought...oh dios mio que estoy haciendo!? Amber, or rather Aiden, is doing a great job leading us...and that's not good for my game. I'm gonna have to really amp it up here if I'm gonna win." Wyatt explained, sounding rather annoyed.

(Confessional over)

Oleander's was fine.

Judas' made up for Oleander.

London struggled the most with trying to figure out what her choreo should be, which secretly annoyed Aiden.

Tatyana's was great, but a little expected.

Wyatt's was great, but needed some editing.

And Aiden's was pretty spot on.

Overall, the practice run went by very rocky however. There were obviously a few bumps here and there during rehearsal. Oleander missed a mark, was kind of offbeat, and didn't give the most energy. London was still pretty stiff with her movements, and sometimes she would freeze. Judas was all over the place, doing a little too much metal and not enough rap.

It was...interesting.

(Confessional time...oh boy)

"I'm pissed, like fucking fuming. Everyone's forgetting their marks. Oleander's not doing enough, Judas is doing too much, and London...is London! They better get their shit together, and fast. Cause I'll be DAMNED if I have to share a stage with them. Tatyana, Wyatt, and I can just do it ourselves because what the fuck!? I knew this was gonna be difficult, but this is literally a hell of a lot more than that, it's disasterous. Whew! Jesus Christ, this going to be an absolute shit show." Aiden ranted, the veins in his head were nearly buldging."

(Confessional switch)

"Rehearsal. My god. Well, they have until tonight, so this could either go really, really well...or...for the first time on Cutthroat, we might all be in the bottom. Which would suck, honestly. I don't know. I'm praying this doesn't flop. At least, not as hard." Tatyana quipped. She didn't seem to nervous and was a little nonchalant about the whole thing.

(Confessional switch)

Wyatt Says nothing, leaning foward and pausing to look directly at the camera, before looking away and then back to the camera again.

"We. Suck." Wyatt shrugged as if the answer was quite obvious.

(Confessional over)

"...should we be matching? I kinda wanna match." Tatyana asked through the frustrated silence.

Aiden began to pick at his nails. He was grinding his teeth hard, looking out at the audience ahead. Tatyana shrugged in acknowledgement before heading off. "okay, my bad for trying to help..." She angrily muttered.

"How about black? It's a cool base color. Can't go wrong with that." Judas pressed on, looking around at everyone. The tension was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

"...fine." Aiden mumbled under his breath. "If we're garbage, I want to at least look good."

As Aiden departed upstairs, Wyatt turned to the others. "Okay, we all know that rehearsal was a fucking disaster, but I need you guys to practice your parts tonight. Please. This is probably the last time any of us are going to work together like this and I really want each and every one of you to shine. You guys got this!" Wyatt coached on before leaving. Tonight was getting close.