1x:08

"Dudes, that was fucking awesome!" Judas cried out, as the others were also equally hyped. "My god, that was amazing! I've never performed live before!" Everyone seemed to be in increasingly good spirits. Even Amber joined in, letting out a loud "whooo!" Causing everyone to laugh.

"And that split Wyatt busted out! Holy shit dude, I don't think I saw that coming..." Judas called out. The group gave him a round of applause as he awkwardly accepted the praise. "Yeah, me neither. I think my kneecap is still out there on the stage somewhere after that. It's been WAY too long for me to start pulling stuff out of the bag like that." He added, shaking his leg for comedic effect. "But while we're at it, let's talk about Tatyana's whole moment. THAT was impressive."

Tatyana proudly smiled before letting out a tiny sigh of relief. "I was practicing since the challenge was announced. I gotta say if there's one person who whipped us all into shape, It has to be Wyatt hands down." She added. Amber frowned. In an attempt to refute the comment, the announcement went off, interrupting her.

"That. Was. Awesome! You guys killed it, I could not be more proud! Each and every one of you gave it your all on that stage! However, there can only be one winner. And that also means, someone will also have to leave tonight. But I think a proper top 2 is deserved today. So you must all vote for who you think the top 2 are tonight." He called out, ending on a bit of a somber note.

Reality slowly started to set in.

"...Is it weird to say this is the best group of people I've ever spent time with?" Wyatt blurted. There wasn't any response back, but from the looks on everyone's faces, it was, in a sense, correct. However it was now time to vote.

(Confessional time)

"Now, we all did a great job today. But this is still a competition." Amber sighed, taking a moment to find the words. "Do you vote honestly and just PRAY that luck is on your side tonight and that you don't get sent home? Or, do you vote strategically for someone who is 100 percent in your corner, even if they didn't do the best? This is harder than it looks for sure."

(Confessional switch)

"This is..top 6. Everyone wants a chance to win, everyone is dying for a spot in that final. But not everyone's gonna get it. That's...the unfortunate truth of this situation." Wyatt soberly responded. "There's people here who have been...let's say less than congenial this ENTIRE season, but turned the fucking party tonight. And then there's Oleander, who was the weakest of all of us, but I know the kid has heart. He's clawed his way to be here. So who needs this shot more? Who deserves that top 5 spot?" Wyatt paused, rubbing his temples. He turns toward the camera, tight lipped, and shrugs.

(Confessional switch)

"The big win is so close right now. To be sent home sooo close to the finale would be absolutely heartbreaking for anyone. But it's something that is just the name of the game, you know? I'm gonna do what I think is best to my game. I want this. Like I WANT this. Even if it means that someone's chances are gonna go up in smoke." Tatyana spoke, every word dripping with confidence.

(Confessional over)

Voting was over. The nerves were showing on the faces of everyone here.