1x09

"When you are president, you promise to wage a war on...?" The announcer asked, trailing off. Wyatt, stumbling a bit, taps on his mic aggressively, getting a loud feedback in response. "Ah, shit! Well, uh, as presidente, I will in fact be waging a war on war itself. Boom." He mumbled with a fake mic drop. "We're gonna kick war's ass bro!"

The announcer, stifling a laugh, continues.

"Anyone else?"

Aiden jumped in, taking a deeep dramatic sigh. "Listen, listen. Bullying. It fucking sucks, right? That's why my war Is gonna be on bullying. I'm going to imply a new system that ensures each and every person to have their own personal bully. And not any of these modern bullies either, I'm talking 70s bullies. Basically Ryder." He added, with a scoff. "Some of you need to be humbled."

It's funny, but the laughs aren't as clear as Wyatt's.

"What is your advice on global warming? Tatyana, you first.

Tatyana twirled her hair before tapping the mic a bit.

"Welllll," She sang, earning another roll from Aiden. "I think that if the world is so warm, we should cool it off, right? So I propose everyone just wear less." As she exclaimed this, she clapped for herself. Wyatt grimaced a bit in his corner. "Yikes. Hope you're packed." He muttered.

The game went on for 12 whole minutes.

Wyatt and Judas were surprisingly the funniest of the night, with Aiden trailing not too far behind.

..."I don't know who this 'constitution' person is, and why he thinks he can tell me what to do, but when you see him, you tell him I'm coming." Aiden glared, causing the announcer to howl with laughter.

Tatyana was clearly frustrated.

(Confessional time)

"Of course Aiden and Wyatt are good at this. That's they're whole shtick. Playing people they're not." She frowned, rolling her eyes hard.

(Confessional over)

"Alright, the results are in. The people have voted. And by people, I mean me. The winner of the 2022 campaign...is...."

....................

.............................

.................................................

..............

" Wyatt!"

Immediately breaking character, Wyatt let out a small 'whoo!' Before looking around at the dejected faces all around. Judas glanced in his direction, clenching his jaw as he weakly began to clap.

As everyone made their way back, Judas began to grow more and more irritated.

"Okay, I'll say it. I don't think you should've won tonight's challenge." He called out as Wyatt sat down. A surprised look flashed on his face, but he dismissed the comment with a shrug. "Well, good thing it's not up to you to decide, is it?" He chuckled, trying to casually minimize the drama. Judas however wasn't letting up. "You're right, cause if it was you'd be in the bottom." He quickly snapped. Aiden chuckled a bit under his breath. "It sucks always having to apply your best in the challenge and still get paid dust. I worked my ass off, Aiden worked his ass off, London worked her ass off..." As he huffs, annoyed, Wyatt immediately snaps back in response. "I worked my ass off for this too! What the hell are you talking about!?" He snarled, shocking the others.