1x01

The figure entered the room, and a tall golden skinned girl arrived, her seemingly honey colored eyes flashed in the background. Her hair was in a shoulder length curly rust colored bob, and she wore a golden colored mesh corset with a cheetah print coat. Beneath that, she had a black leather skirt and dark brown knee high socks. As she tiled her head in amusement, she revealed a choker and feather earrings. Shoving her hands in her coat, she showed a snarky, almost completely disingenuous smile.

"Welcome to Cutthroat, Motherfucker."

Wyatt swallowed nervously. There was a malicious tone in her breathy voice. It was obvious she was a threat, no doubt about it. London however felt quite the opposite.

(Confessional) "Holy. shit. She's intimidating the boys already. She looks like a Grade-A b***h...I love her already. Finally, a goddamn challenge!" London spoke in an almost satisfied sigh

London cheered, jumping up from her corner and sauntering over. The young woman floated quickly to the trio with the air of someone who had already won. The camera, albeit very quickly, panned over to reveal a clearly intimidated Tommy.

(Confession time) "Jesus f**k, motherf**king, f*****g, f**k!" Tommy spat out in pure annoyance.

Tommy shuffled inconspicuously over to Wyatt and whispered something in his ear. Wyatt looked quickly at the new contestant, flashed his teeth in annoyance, and nodded. He refused to let her leave his sight.

(Confessional mode) "Hello distinguished panel of judges! My name is Amber,  I'm 21 from West Hollywood, and you bitches better stay alert, because I'm coming for that money!" Amber shouted excitedly, motioning her hands to place an imaginary crown on her head.

There was a short pause, but it was immediately cut off by Amber's whining.  "What? I am!" She complained, making the camerman chuckle just a bit.

(Confessional over)

London and Amber squealed as the ran and hugged one another. Tommy folded his arms, clearly not falling for this super happy moment. It was apparent something was happening here, and whatever it was made him very, very threatened.

"This is so f*****g pretty! I love this!" London admiringly stated, making Amber smile even more. "No way, look at you, this chic look is fierce!" Amber smiled back. Tommy and Wyatt stood awkwardly in the background, nodding at almost every other word. Wyatt was not amused at what he was witnessing. 

(Confessional) "Hmm. Okay, London seems to be already becoming buddy, buddy with Amber. And I'm not stupid. Bitch, I've seen these kinda shows. This is a motherf*****g alliance! You ain't the first person to  do that! I have to put a pin it this. But how...?" Wyatt asks hopelessly,  dramatically throwing his body away from the cameras with a groan.

Wyatt, waiting for the moment to strike, shoved Tommy clumsily along with him as they made their way over. "Hey! I'm wyatt! That's Tommy, and that's London." Wyatt smiled brightly in the two girls' direction. Amber half smiled back, and London rolled her eyes yet again. "Hey, I'm Amber. You're so short, it's adorable." She replied, ruffling up Wyatt's green hair. The boy laughed so hard he snorted. Tommy, taking this as a sign, came over and hooked Amber's arm with his own. "Hey, maybe the four of us can work in an alliance! I mean, we are the first four here." Tommy shouted, causing Wyatt bite his own tongue. This was not the plan they had worked out. Amber smirked, scanning the three of them rather intently before parting her lips very slowly. 

"That plan is so good. Wow."

(Confessional time) "In the drag world, I'm kind of known for being a bit...calculated with the things I say or do. I'm really strong and it actually might surprise you, but I was a professional track runner before I got into drag, and before that I used to be a teacher's  assistant  for Mensa students.  I figured there could be something to that. I could this use to my advantage if I just play incredibly dumb, at least in the beginning, to get a read on these guys. I don't want anyone seeing my full hand unless I'm absolutely sure I've made myself a prominent threat in this competition. I mean there's not many drag queen winners in mainstream competitive television, so why not something like this?" Amber explained, and for once, there was a sense of something genuine in her tone.

(Confessional over)

Wyatt was shocked. Tommy's dumb idea actually worked with Amber!? How!? Figuring that it would be best not to spoil the moment, wyatt rushed over to join the others in going up the stairs. However, they were all interrupted with the slam of the door as it opened. Followed by someone...doing a flip?