Demand

You huffed, tossing yet another file off to the side.

How in the world was this going to be possible?

Before anything you'd have to come up with better devices the before.

......................................................

"I want more freedom again."

You paused in disbelief as the SCP pulled the sword away.

"I....I want you to be able to but...after everything that happened last time-"

Able growled.

"What? After they tried to control me-"

"Able. That's the only way your gonna get freedom in the beginning-"

You began.

"And with good behaviour shows promise that you can be trusted."

"Trusted to what?"

He snarled.

"Not kill those who don't deserve to die."

You snapped.

"-If you want to truly be a better god then those who turned their backs on you then you would only give punishment to those who deserve it by your hand."

..............................................

You knew Able wanted more lax restrictions but...

That wasn't going to be possible without some sort of failsafe.

He'd managed to figure out how to disable the collar last time, so perhaps a redesign?

If he couldn't figure out how to disarm it or if it was made differently...

Would that work?

.....................................................

"Thank you for agreeing to meet with me again, gentleman."

You began taking your place at the table, a small box held in your lap.

"I'm here to ask you consider another possible testing period with SCP 076-2."

One of the other council members quirked a brow.

"Which would be?"

You set the box on the table.

"Allowing Scp 076 to be assigned to a special forces team."

"What?! But that-"

The council member began only for the chairman to raise his hand for quiet.

"B-But sir-"

He tried to continue.

"Mr. Yorvask."

You said calmly, making the man look over at you.

"HOW COuld this possibly...."

He trailed off as your gaze met his, and slowly he began feeling any trace of uncertainty fade away.

Calm....

Calm....

Calm....

"If...if you would just give me the chance to explain good sir."

You said softly, the council member still seeming to be unable to shake to feeling your gaze brought upon him.

"I've reworked several ideas and prototypes for new Collars....ones that won't be able to be disabled the same way as the last."

The chairman nodded slowly, as you opened the box for their inspection.

"The difference is now if the collar is trifled with, the moment its broken its been set to immediately release 50'000 volts of electricity. This should impair Scp 076's movement long enough for the collar to incapacitate it in the situation it did try to escape again."

All looked as though they had questions and concerns though as your gaze crossed every person at the table and eerie calmness filled the room.

"I see..."

The chairman began.

"I will agree to this on the terms that you accompany 076 on the special forces team."

"Me?"

"Yes. Since it appears you can keep him under wraps, it would be best if both of you went on missions with one another."

If this was what it took....

Then so be it.

"Alright then, Sir. I agree to your terms."

You stood from your chair.

"Thank you, Sirs."

The moment you left all council members turned towards the chairman.

"Sir are you sure this is a good Idea??"

"What if it breaches again-"

"Do we have the resources to-"

The chairman held up a hand once more.

"Gentleman, gentleman..."

He began.

"Researcher L/n is more then capable of handling scp 076-2..."

The chairman leaned back on his chair, and murmured quietly to himself.

"It would appear his anomalous effects are working quite well in means of scp 076's containment."

Everyone at the table looked confused.

"W-What?"

The chairman smiled and waved a hand dismissively.

"Nothing to concern yourselves with gentleman. We have another meeting it twenty minutes so I'd recommend you take time to prepare yourselves for it."