Problematic

Your eyes shot towards the source of the noise, unconsciously grabbing onto Ables forearm.

One of the team members seemed to grab a hold of the blonde girl from behind as if to prevent her from doing something dumb.

"Iris-"

One of the members began.

"No! You need to get away from him!!"

She seemed to be screaming at you.

Able didn't even seem to pay heed to her yelling instead glancing down at the arm that you'd now unconsciously folded across his stomach, slightly pushing him behind you.

"Why is he out of containment?! He kills everyone and everything, how could you be stupid enough!?!?"

The team member held onto her tightly and it was at that moment you met her gaze.

'It's okay....everything is fine. It's going to be okay.'

Her eyes were filled with betrayal as she tore her own gaze to the floor, system filling with guilt.

"Don't you regret anything?!"

She sobbed out, the question clearly aimed at Able- all the while she was being held up by the other members.

It was silent, the sounds of Iris's sobbing being the only source of sound for several minutes.

To your shock you heard a voice come from your side.

"I regret a lot of things...."

Able began, beginning to simply walk past the group, Iris's eyes following his movement.

".....Though soon I'm sure even having memory of this conversation will top the list."

And like that he began to leave.

You gave the girl a sympathetic glance before following after Able.

...........................................

"Able....?"

You questioned softly.

"Able!"

He'd been quiet for well over an hour in your training.

"Are....Are you alright?"

Able was quiet for several minutes before replying.

"Speaking hypothetically what would you do if I broke a bunch of shit?"

He muttered under his breath.

"Depends on what..."

You reply softly.

"People? No. Chairs, or any items not of importance? Sure just let me take a step back."

Able managed a small laugh.

"Though....can I ask why you wanna break things?"

".......I don't know."

"You don't?"

You mumbled, sitting down on the floor against the wall.

Able looked over at you and you responded by patting the floor next to you.

Able walked over to where you were, mimicking the way you sat.

"I just....I don't get it."

"Don't get what?"

You questioned softly.

"They treated me like a tool, then got upset I retaliated? I wasn't exactly treated that well..."

He leaned back against the wall.

"It's like you said...they control things they don't understand. Lets be honest, they're never gonna understand because their fools."

Able growled.

You protectively wrapped an arm around the SCP's shoulders and much your surprise he didn't toss it off.

"They will, Able....it just takes time. Though I can't speak for them I promise I'll try my best for you. So you can be happy."

Able nodded, leaning his head onto your shoulder surprising you further.

It was in that moment all you could see was a boy who just wanted someone to understand him.