Need

(I'm sure all of you saw this coming. Smut warning🙂 woot woot.)

Able peered around for a brief moment before leaning down and kissing you again.

You hesitantly lifted your arms, cupping his face in your hands before shyly licking his lower lip.

You could feel him smile against your mouth.

"Not so 'but the mission' anymore now huh?"

"Shut up and kiss me."

Able snickered.

"Maybe If you ask nicely, I'll let you in."

Able came to a halt, pressing an ear to your chest.

His voice was sudden- soft yet hesitant.

"Y/n....It'd been a long....long time since I've done this. And..."

Able slid himself up your body, stroking your back all the way up to your neck.

The heated glide of his mouth caressed your neck- His precision was almost tormenting to much yet not nearly enough.

The cold did little to ease the burning sensation blooming from the brush of his fingertips against your skin as he pushed your shirt up.

His eyes bore into yours hungrily, refusing to tear his gaze away from your own as he kissed his way down your chest and stomach.

Your fingers slid through dark strands of his hair, gently tugging in them, making him groan low words of approval.

biting your lip, you were struggling to focus as he mouthed just below your belly button.

"Y/n....?"

You Forced your breathing to slow, still stroking at his hair.

"A....Able?"

His eyes were soft....Pleading as his fingers slid underneath the waistband of your boxers.

"I've never been with a man before..."

You gently leaned down, kissing the top of his head.

"It's okay."

Able tugged at your pants hesitantly.

"I...I don't want to hurt you. I can tell you a thousand different ways to kill a man."

Able chuckled for the first time visibly nervous.

"but I...I don't-"

You cut him off by mouthing gently at his neck.

"Let me..."

reassuring him you surprised yourself and him as you rolled him over, straddling his hips and planting your hands firmly on his chest.

You was sitting on him, legs spread over him, fingers splayed on his skin.

His hands had a death grip on your hips as if he was afraid you'd change your mind and climb off him.

You gently rolled your hips, making him toss his head back and moan.

"Y/n!"

Words were beyond Able- fuck it he was never good at them to begin with anyways.

All he knew was that he hoped you'd be able to recognize the need in his tone.

You merely nodded, slipping your briefs off of you and after a bit of jostling the scp tossed them off to the side.

"If you want it..."

You murmured against his mouth, arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders as he pulled you further onto his lap in a sitting position.

A soft guttural whine as you pressed yourself against his growing need.

You reached between your bodies, mercifully freeing him from the tight confines.

"...I'll give it to you."

You sank down onto him.

The stretch was uncomfortable-it burned like hell actually but...

Their wasn't many means to prep in the middle of the wilderness.

You didn't exactly carry lube on your person at all times.

Able on the other hand....

He hissed harshly at the sudden sensation, your insides were so damn hot he felt as though your heat would devour him entirely.

His hands gripped your hips in a bruising hold, that would for sure leave large hand shaped bruises.

With each Roll of your body, his hands stroked at you more fervently-

His hands sliding up the back of your shirt, exposing your skin to the cold winter air.

Soft ragged gasps of exhaustion escaped your lips.

His mouth found your throat again- this time not hesitating to leave deep red and purple hickeys all over your skin.

You were fucking his dammit.

And he despised not being Able to prove that inside the foundation.

Both of his hands locked around your waist, bringing you down on him harder and leaving you practically keening.

if they knew...

About this.

They'd take you away from him.

Turn it into some sort of sick game or experiment.

"A-....Able!!"

His thrusts were almost unbearably powerful.

Finally in a blinding flash of heat your hips were pinned to him as he buried himself into you deep and hard.

But....

He wouldn't have to worry about that now.

The collar was gone.

They had no way of tracking him now.

The two of you collapsed together in a heap.