After

Not a word had been spoken for almost two hours.

What it awkwardness?

No.

If felt more like content...

Warmth.

As well as a hint of you being tired.

Able currently lay with his head in your lap.

You gently wove your fingers through his hair.

After your....nightly activities He'd gone down to the river and brought back some water which was boiled and used to clean yourselves with a torn piece of cloth.

Now the two of you laid in front of the fire fully clothed.

Finally Able broke the comfortable silence.

"Mm....that was..."

He muttered into your lap.

"Good?"

You questioned hesitantly.

"A first."

He corrected.

You furrowed your brow.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm...I'm just not.... familiar with...this."

"This?"

"Sex...not even just with a man. In general I haven't really-...."

You felt your face heat up ever so slightly.

What...

Was he trying to say what you think he was???

"You've never.....?"

Able looked up at you from your lap.

"I have once or twice. When I was married to Azura."

"Azura....as in Azura your wife from the book of Genesis??? More then Ten thousand years ago?!"

Able arched a brow like this should have been obvious- all the while scoffing a bit.

"And? I was never the type of warrior that merely sought out Riches, fame or women."

It'd never even crossed your mind that Able had never slept with anyone else but his wife....

And now you.

Your face must have been quite flushed because now Able chuckled.

"After the betrayal of my brother....I never had any desire...or trust in anyone. Nor did I even have the simple feeling of desire. I don't know I just stopped feeling or craving it. I didn't want it or need it but..."

He say up from your lap, nuzzling the side of your face.

"....You seem to have captured my interest...you fascinate me."

It felt like your heart was going to burst from your chest at this very moment.

"I was only ever taught that Sex had one purpose."

"Kids?"

Able nodded.

"I only have ever saw it as something for procreation. However you've tossed out that thought process entirely it seems- considering your a man..."

Able smiled at you, catching you completely off guard as he sensually- (not that he had to try)- allowed his tongue to sneak out past his lips in your direction.

A small smirk building on his face from your obvious, flustered, and confused expression.

"....so perhaps you could teach me some things? You clearly know much more then me....."

He chuckled, obviously referring to what you two did after you caught him the shower....

You cleared your throat.

"We should get....R...Ready to start moving tomorrow...we can't stay out here in the middle of the Norwegian wilderness in the middle of the winter."

Able retreated his tongue slowly seemingly on purpose of course.

However the grin had disappeared from his features.

"Really...and why not? We could..."

"We could what?"

"It's....it's nothing. I'll take first watch."

"Ah..."

You murmured.

"Okay."