Travel pains

You and Able finally reached boarding.

As the helicarrier was boarded its engines began to roar with life, making it hard to hear anything.

Climbing aboard with Able close behind you could feel several agent's wary gazes on you and once the door slowly slid shut you could hear whispering.

"Oh hell no...shit no one told me we'd be riding with an Scp on board!"

"Ah shit, he snaps we're all fucked-"

"W-What-"

A familiar voice said in a fearful tone of disbelief.

You grabbed a hold of Ables hand, immediately recognizing it making Able look down at your hands.

"Why....just why???"

Iris whispered harshly, catching Ables attention and making him turn his head.

"Oh. It's you again."

Able muttered.

Why did they put them on the Same transportation.

For a foundation that is obsessed with controlling its anomalies-

They did not think this through.

"Um....Hi."

You said awkwardly, waving at the blond girl.

"Whatever you do..."

She began, looking over at you.

"-Don't trust him. He needs to come with a damn warning label..."

Glaring hard at him she crossed her arms and frowned.

"Aren't you going to say anything?!"

"So uh, Iris you have an ability with your camera huh?"

You questioned, awkwardly trying to steer attention towards yourself.

"Yeah but unfortunately she can't photoshop an ugly personality."

Able murmured.

"You killed everyone I cared about and your just sitting here being an asshole and insulting me???"

Able shrugged, crossing his own arms and leaning against the wall.

Several spectators were glancing over at the unfolding scene, eyes as wide as saucers.

"Don’t get bitter, just get better."

He replied, standing up straight now.

"Don't you see this?! Do you even know what he did to Omega 7?!"

"Oh yeah that's a great story and all but can we maybe skip to the chapter where you shut up?"

"Is that all you can do??? Be a selfish, condescending prick and kill innocent people???"

"Well no I was hoping for a battle of wits but you appear to be unarmed?"

"Your disgusting."

"I’ve been called worse by better."

Watching in complete awe you could only pray Able would keep fighting with his words rather then his sword.

"You think your so much fucking better then anyone-"

"Child, I’ve forgotten more than you ever knew."

"And yet your still just a cocky asshole."

"People like you are the reason God doesn’t talk to us anymore."

"Oh and your Obviously loved by god?"

Able smirked.

"More then Cain."

Iris's mouth fell agape.

"Don't you fucking dare talk about him-"

At the mention of Cain you could feel the tension in the air become thick enough to cut with a knife.

Able leaned in close to Iris making the blond girl flinch and putting you on edge.

"Oh? You mean my brother who was the first to commit the very sin that you hate me for?"

He muttered before scoffing and leaning away.

"H-he-"

Able laughed bitterly.

"Hey you know Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt."

He laughed quietly, turning his back on the girl and beginning to walk away from a fuming Iris.

.......................................................