Instinct

*BANG!!! KSshhhh-*

Ables blade connected with the floor, his eyes widening as your foot Slammed down on top of his weapon effectively trapping it to the floor as you used the momentum to propel yourself forward, performing a perfect somersault over the SCP's head much to his surprise and dismay.

"NOPE."

You told him calmly, putting emphasis on the P.

Still running you shouted over your shoulder.

"If you wanna fight Able then I will gladly!"

You called to him.

"-But not here with him!"

To put more emphasis on 'him' you jabbed a thumb over your shoulder at 049.

Able immediately followed in hot pursuit.

Luckily 049 got distracted by some class D who'd stupidly attempted to run past it.

You ran as fast as your legs would carry you, Able in hot pursuit of you and closing in quickly.

Throwing yourself over the Balustrade, you almost fell a good thirty feet down but managed to catch the stair railing, dropping down and catching it repeatedly as you went down, trying to put space between yourself and Able, using your knowledge of parkour.

This seemed to annoy the SCP who ran angrily down the stairs.

'Why not just jump? Is he...not invulnerable?'

Suddenly your eyes widened as you remembered what you'd read in the files-

It was in fact possible to kill him.

Or at the very least cause damage.

Once you'd reached the bottom, your wrists burned from the use.

slamming your shoulder into the door you almost instantly realized-

You were in the training auditorium-and you didn't know if this was a good or a bad thing.

Suddenly the audio system on the ceiling filled the room.

"All personnel SCP 682 has been re-contained, repeat, SCP 682 had been re-contained. Please focus all efforts on SCP 106, SCP 049 and SCP 076. Please report upon sighting and attempt to re-contain."

Just as you had began to make your way across the room, the poor door was sliced open.

Luckily the training room was quite massive giving you space to possibly maneuver away if needed.

This was your first chance to nip this in the ass.

Once Ables gaze locked onto you, the smirk seemed to reappear on his face.

"So...your willing to give me a challenge? If you think your worthy you best hurry before those other so called pathetic 'guards' show up."

Able materialized another blade so now he held two.

"If not then you'd better hope they do or this is the last you'll breath."