Behaviour

(Hey guys! Just a fair warning the next few chapters go deep into SCP lore and there are a lot of details. Of you've not watched or read background on these scp's or elite units some things you might not be familiar with. Enjoy!)

"Able?"

You called softly, entering his containment with another bag.

Also, you pulled a small chest behind you for him to keep things in.

Able glanced over from his position seated on his mattress, book in hand.

"Y/n? What is it now?"

He questioned, slapping the book shut with one hand.

"I brought you some things."

You replied simply, setting the chest down next to the book shelf before setting the bag down in front of Able.

Able set the book down before digging through the bag, Pulling out different articles of clothing.

A black combat shirt, a burgundy athletics shirt with elbow length sleeves- three tshirts that were black, white and grey.

Two pairs of cargo pants, one dark green pair and one black.

And finally a pair of black combat boots.

Standard unit gear....

Able looked over at you.

"What's all this for?"

You were quiet for a moment, a small smile working its way onto your face.

"Ah well I spoke to the council about you today..."

The SCP seemed to take interest.

"What for?"

"I discussed you're containment with them. They've agreed to allow your entrance onto the new mobile task force."

Able seemed to take this in, nodding in approval.

"You managed to convince them to do so...?"

You nodded.

....................................................

Official Assets

Archive Designation: SCP-105

Name: Iris Thompson

Capabilities: Anomalous ability to remote view and directly manipulate items through photographs. Fine control currently limited to a specific camera labeled SCP-105-B. Completed standard MTF training. Reasonably capable combatant despite disadvantage from small physical size. Extensive recent field experience (largely low-level missions). Incomplete assassin training (permanently suspended). Excellent (non-anomalous) recall. Currently in process of enhancing anomalous abilities.

Profile: Subject is the only anomalous survivor of Omega-7. Once a flight risk, now assessed as loyal to the Foundation, likely due to a combination of Stockholm Syndrome and deep-seated feelings of guilt. Subject seems to blame self for not being available to interfere with SCP-076-2's destruction of Area 25 (and concurrent killing of all surviving members of Omega-7 considered friends by SCP-105), due to sequestering after her containment breach. Subject expresses hatred of Omega-7 and SCP-076-2, and has minor bias against anomalies that she is unfamiliar with. Strong friendly feelings towards SCP-073.

Subject has a strong moral framework and resentment of her containment by the Foundation, both of which represent possible future risks. As subject is considered the prime representative of Alpha-9, encouraging her continued loyalty and cooperation is paramount. Subject should continue to be given field missions in which she will play a pivotal role in the survival of the field team (and potentially also civilians). Identity as a Mobile Task Force member (and leader) is to be encouraged.