Breach

Finally it looked like it was time for you to head back towards your quarters.

Setting down the folder, you walked past several security personnel nodding to them as you passed.

............................................

You'd been peacefully sleeping when a blaring alarm ripped you from your sleep.

What?!

Your first day hadn't even ended and already there was a breach?!

Rummaging through your quarters you tossed a Tshirt and pants on before grabbing your gun and you're small axe.

This axe had gotten you through survival training in Siberia.

Hopefully it wouldn't fail you now.

You slid it through the belt loop of your pants, holding the gun as priority.

Fumbling through your drawers you grabbed the last weapon you might need.

A collection of small throwing knifes and stuck them in your back pocket.

But who was loose?

Would your weapons even do any damage to them?

Shouldn't you just stay locked down in your quarters???

You couldn't.

It just felt....

Cowardly.

You gritted your teeth, cursing your morals under your breath.

Sliding open the door you stepped into the dormitory hallway, noticing numerous other researchers doing the same-

Though all eyes seemed to train on you as they noticed your gun and-

"Is that a damn axe???"

One researcher whispered to the other is disbelief.

He almost seemed to jump when you looked at him as you walked past.

Damn.

We're you really that scary?

Apparently so.

The guards hesitated letting you leave but relented when they noticed who you were.

"Which SCP???"

"Six-eight-two, sir."

Great.

Giant Reptile.

Yahoo.

You nodded with a solemn expression.

Welp.

"And it appears a few others have slipped out in the midst of the chao's. Including the SCP under your evaluation zero-seven-six."

You nodded and immediately tore yourself away from the guards.

It was now or never.

You rampaged through corridors, slicing through zombies that had obviously come from 049.

One grabbed you from behind only to be tossed over your shoulder, your axe slicing through its cerebellum with ease.

It twitched for a few moments before becoming still.

"You have the disease."

A voice you did NOT wanna hear stated.

You immediately whipped around to run only for E/c eyes to meet Steel grey ones.

Able.

He was at the end of the corridor and sprinting in your direction.

You should be shitting yourself right now but your survival training kicked in and before your brain could judge your body kicked into action.

Able almost looked surprised that you began running towards him but that disappeared almost immediately and was replaced by a crazed smirk.

We're you challenge he'd been looking for?

He swung his sword towards you.