What

"Okay so..."

You began, Cocking the gun.

"You're gonna hold it steady..."

Handing the gun to Able, you crossed your hand over his to manually show him.

"This little bit at the end is your guide, look through it with your dominant eye..."

You steadily aimed his hand at the target.

"And when your ready you pull the trigger. Keep a firm grip in the gun there's generally a bit of rebound."

Once you said this you gently released his hands, stepping off to the side slightly.

Everyone seemed to watch warily as Able raised the gun, aiming at the target.

"And when your ready pull the trigger."

After a few more moments of calculating, Able pulled the trigger hitting the target somewhere in the torso.

You almost gasped, eyes widening.

"Able you shot a gun!"

You began, ruffling his hair.

"And you even hit the target. You did pretty amazing."

Ruffling his hair and praising him, every guard stared in disbelief as he lowered his head a bit more, seemingly enjoying your administrations.

Finally when you pulled your hand away Able lifted his head before giving a nearby guard major evil eye and growling lowly at him.

The guard yelped and scuttled away.

Once he was sure he'd managed to properly terrify all security intel he turned back to you innocently smiling.

You sighed and shook your head.

......................................................

"We'll be landing tomorrow."

Setting your food down on the Table, you stabbed at your vegetables with a fork.

Able took his seat across from you, watching quietly seeing as he didn't really need to eat as frequently as normal humans.

He could go much longer periods without sustenance.

Though honestly he wished he didn't need to eat at all because it could be a pain in the ass when you were on the run and hiding in the wilderness.

Able frowned.

"I know."

Furrowing your brows you tilted your head in confusion.

"You don't sound enthusiastic...I thought you were looking forward to some action?"

Able chuckled leaning into the palm of his hand so his chin rested in the center.

"Oh I am. I was just hoping for a different kind of action as well."

You almost choked on the carrot you'd taken a bite of.

Able smirked proudly.

Luckily since everyone was afraid of 076 you were the only two at said table.

Well.

You had been.

Suddenly a flurry of footsteps made you look up, your eyes widening.

Able followed your gaze which landed on a familiar blonde he did not wanna see.