Able...

You followed just barely managing to stay on Ables heels.

"Able! Able!"

The being seemed to ignore you until finally once you reached a more remote area of the Heli-craft.

With a frustrated scream he threw his fist into a nearby by wall, heavily damaging the wall but cutting his hand up in the process.

"ABLE!!!"

You rushed over, Yanking his hand away from the newly formed massive dent in the wall.

"Able stop your gonna hurt yourself!"

Able laughed bitterly.

"I stopped feeling pain a long time ago."

"Physical pain."

You corrected, making the man Glower.

Finally he stilled enough to allow you to get a decent look at his hand.

"Able...."

You began, caressing his damaged hand sympathetically.

Able stepped closer but you were to concerned with his hand to notice.

His forehead brushed against yours, making your heart nearly burst from your chest.

Before you had time to react he leaned in, pressing a series of slow and soft pecking kisses.

It took a second for you to snap out of it and lean away.

"A-Able there might be cameras..."

Able sighed but remained with his forehead pressed against yours.

"We....we need to wrap your hand..."

You murmured.

"God I hate feeling this way but I don't know how to stop it."

He replied.

"It'll be okay. You will eventually-"

"That's....I didn't mean the girl. Whatever her name is...fuck her."

Able whispered quickly.

"I....What I mean is I feel like I can always count on you as someone to come to....and yet I can't do the same for you...."

You shook your head is disbelief.

"Able- your very supportive and understanding. You just need it more then me-"

Before you could finish Able interjected.

"I can't even think straight- all I know is I need you to need me, and I want you to want me."

Your heart furiously pounded in your chest, a soft sound of amazement escaping your lips before you could stop it.

"O-Oh...."

"Let me ask you this...."

You swallowed hesitantly as he brought the hand you didn't have a hold on to your cheek.

"....Will I get to keep you?"

Your lips parted slightly, at loss for words.

Able chuckled softly, removing his hand from your cheek and grabbing ahold of your wrist so that he could bring the palm of your hand to his lips.

"If I hadn't sold my soul I would've offered it to you instead..."

"A-Able- your hand...."

Finally Able relented, with a small smile.

"Alright...it would be fine but I'll let you take me to the infirmary if it makes you feel better...."

You nodded, grabbing his forearm to pull him along while praying to god he couldn't hear how fast your heart was going.