Walls

"Nhh...."

You mumbled softly.

Why...

Why did you feel so light?

You should be trapped under a couple of hundred pounds of rocks right now.

Where ever you were right now it was really cold.

Furrowing your brows, you forced your eyes open, your vision blurring.

"Wha

"Wha......."

You tried to speak only for your throat to spasm, throwing you into a fit of violent coughing.

"Y/n?"

You glanced to find Able had quickly rushed you side.

The campfire beside you illuminated his features in an almost.....Ethereal matter.

"Your awake....are you alright?"

You could only nod in response, your gaze glued to his face and neck.

His......

His collar was gone, revealing every bare inch of his neck.

He must have lost his hair tie as well because his hair hung down framing his face nicely.

"I....What happened?"

Able shrugged.

"You ignited the explosives. Turns out we flew so far we ended up above ground."

"And I'm alive...?"

The Scp scratched his head almost shyly.

"Ah...Yeah. I managed to grab a hold of you."

"Where....Where are we now?"

This made Able shrug again.

"Somewhere deep in the wilderness of Norway I guess...But on the bright side..."

Able began a teasing smile playing on his lips as he leaned in closer to you.

"We're Alone."

He whispered, inches away from your face.

This made you sputter, a blush blooming across your face.

"And....My collar is gone."

This made you swallow hard.

His smirk deepened.

"So...they don't know where we are."

"A-Able...?"

"I already made sure nothing was broken from the blast. No promises I won't break anything though."

"Whoa wait I don't think this is a good Idea right after that explosion your gonna destroy me-"

Able climbed over you with a look on his face that made you quiver.

"Destroy you~?"

He purred.

"Oh please....you'd be into that."

He licked his lips leaning down closer to you.

Despite the freezing air his skin radiated such heat that you barely noticed the cold.

Well....

That and their was a campfire to your left.

You inhaled sharply as he leaned forward, capturing your lower lip between his teeth and gently tugging on it slowly before allowing it to snap back.

"W-what happened to your shirt??"

You babbled on, clearly to flustered to function.

Able smiled.

"Ah....I took it off to bathe in the stream. I was covered in Ash. Now stop trying-"

He breathed huskily, yanking you down closer and settling between your legs.

"-To distract me....I want you."

Finally you sucked in a breath, wrapping your arms around his back before nodding.

"O...Okay..."

(I hope you guys liked my art in this chapter🙂💕)