1:11

Day 7

I wake up the next morning before Toni. I squint up at the sunlight shining down on us and release a small sigh at another morning of waking up on this island. I go to stand up but stop when a weight pulls me down. I look and see it's an arm draped over my waist. I feel heat reach my cheeks as I look over and see Toni's sleeping figure. I don't want to wake her up but we have to return to the others. I roll over so I'm facing Toni.

"Toni, hey, Toni. Wake up," I whisper trying to wake up the girl. She just groans and pulls on me a little tighter so our faces are much closer than before. I freeze a bit, analyzing her face. I chuckle a bit before sticking out my tongue and swiping it on the bridge of her nose. She moves her arm off of me to rub her now wet nose dry.

"What the fuck," She whispers before opening her eyes and seeing my amused face, "Did you just lick me?"

"Yeah you didn't wake up when I was calling your name," She just chuckles before sitting up, "We need to head back now," I tell her. She nods before standing up and stretching her body. Her shirt rises up a bit and I have to divert my gaze to the water so I don't feel like a creep watching, or worse, having Toni see me watching. I stand up and start to head back with Toni walking next to me.

"Hey, wait for a sec," Toni says as we walk along the outside of the forest. I stop and turn around to see Toni reach down to the side the ground and pick up a bloody piece of purple fabric, "Isn't this Fatin's?" I bend down to Toni's level and look at the fabric. I feel my heart stop for a second as I recognize the piece of cloth. I turn to Toni and nod a bit before we both jump up and start to run back to camp. When we start to see the group sitting around the fire Toni yells, "Hey! Hey!" Toni yells to the group and drops down to give the group the clothing. I stand behind with my arms raised trying to catch my breath, "This is... this is Fatin's, right?"

"We gotta go look for her," I say once I catch my breath.

"Yeah," Dot breaths out, "Can you show us where you found it?" Dot asks and both Toni and I nod. We all start walking until we get to the edge where Toni and I found the piece of fabric.

"You know it's weird right? Like, why would her shirt be all ragged and bloody?" Toni asks the group.

"Well, maybe because Leah went apeshit on her too yesterday," Rachel comments.

"Okay, there was not that much blood and I didn't tear her fucking pants," Leah defends herself.

"Yeah that's what got me worried," Toni says.

"You think something attacked her?" Shelby asks concerned.

"Don't even Shelby," Martha says, "Don't let her work you up. This is probably a distraction to make us forget about yesterday,"

"Yeah, nah, this isn't about me," Toni says.

"Yeah guys this really isn't the fucking time," I mumble to the group.

"All right, look, if she'd been mauled by an animal there'd be a lot more blood," Dot says, "It'd be like a fucking crime scene,"

"Still... I don't see her ripping her Givenchy on purpose," Shelby says.

"We have to go find her," Leah says, "I mean, she probably just wandered off to troll us or to masturbate with her stupid electric toothbrush, but we all know she can't survive the wilderness by herself. She can't even survive a Holiday Inn,"