2:2

Day 30

It's been a week since Nora disappeared in the water. Some of the girls decided to keep busy. Others just disappeared into themselves. The girls decided that they will be there for Rachel. Most out all they could into the girl so they wouldn't think about their own grief. Their own impending doom.

They quickly appointed me to take the lead. I was the only one who understood what was going on in her head.

I was the only one who understood how it felt to lose a twin.

However, some of the girls know the feeling of loss. They knew how to act, it's just hard. Rachel lost herself. The headstrong girl we knew is now an empty shell. She changed, just like I thought.

Dot's been with Rachel a lot. I guess the girl is just so used to taking care of others. She's been taking care of us since we got on this island. Because Dot was looking after Rachel right now, the other girls were doing their own thing.

I was in the woods, looking for a place for us to move to. I was surprised when Dot asked me to be the person to find the camp spot. I thought she would want to choose that herself. Either way, I wasn't complaining.

Leah's spent everyday coming up to me. Her eyes continue to have that crazed look as she thinks about the pit that Nora put her in. She dragged me over to the pit, explaining that this is what Nora put her in. She told Fatin, but the girl doesn't believe her. When we looked at the pit, we saw that the dirt was different. It was intentionally filled in.

There's something going on. That's clear. Although, even if we can convince the others, how is that going to help us? Will we be stuck here forever. Will we get off if we figure it out? Or, will we all just fall into insanity knowing someone may have done this to us.

Just the thought that this may have been on purpose, the sliver of a chance, already makes my mind slip away.

My thoughts are interrupted when I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I jump slightly, turning to see Toni looking at me with a smile, "Hey." I whisper, "You scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry." Toni smiles cheekily, pressing her lips to mine and pulling me closer. I smile into the kiss, deepening it as I grab the band of her shorts and pull her as close as possible. When we pull apart, Toni pushes a loose piece of hair out of my face and tucks it behind my ear, "You're so beautiful." She whispers.

A part of me doesn't know how to respond. Toni is just so... good. Sure, she has her flaws, but she's such a good fucking person, "You've gone so soft," I tease, "I like it."

Toni shrugs, "You just make me feel calm." I smile at her. I look around, biting my lip slightly when I see no one is in sight.

"You think anyone is nearby?"

"No one was when I was coming. Marty's out looking for food while the others are at camp." Toni tells me. I smile at her, pulling off my shirt before pulling her into a kiss.

Toni gets the gist on where it's going. When I place my hand on her neck, my own heart rate accelerates when I feel Toni's beating rapidly under my fingertips. I grab the end of her shirt, pulling away from her and taking it off.

We slowly make our way to the ground. Toni's on top of me as her hands make their way down to the button of my pants. I feel the excitement creep it's way up. The feeling I always get with Toni but it feels a thousand times better with her when we're like this.

I can't say I've ever wanted to have sex in the woods. I always hated the idea. But Toni somehow makes it the best yet.

Not that I've told her that, yet. Toni will hold that over me forever.