1:19

"Here they are, the brave young women whose tale of struggle and survival has gripped the nation," The news lady announces to the camera, "The Unsinkable Nine, as we have come to know them. Ladies, you must have dreamed of coming home for so long. Now that you're here, what do you want to do most?"

"Honestly, smoke about a hundred cigs, you know?" Dot says, "Like really rip through a carton or two," We all chuckle at Dot's answer.

"Okay, how about the rest of you?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe hit up the OG for a never-ending pasta bowl and just, I don't know, get back to our real lives. With fresh starts," Toni says while smiling at me who's in between her and Fatin.

"I'd like to read The Odyssey again, and not like, live through it," Nora speaks up. I smile at her.

"Leah, what about you?"

"Oh, um, I just wanna reconnect with certain people... people who may have been worried or felt like we had unfinished business. And if that person is watching right now, I just wanna say that I did not, not miss you every day." I raise my eyebrow at Leah for that very unnecessary answer.

"Okay... Emma?"

"Oh, easy. I'm gonna take that trauma money and get myself my own place. You know, start fresh," I say with a smile and turn to Toni who wraps hers pinky around mine with a smile.

"My turn, Brooke, and I've got a nice straight answer for you," Fatin chimes in, "I'm going to fuck the rowdiest guy with the biggest dick as soon as I fucking can,"

The fantasy ends when we all turn to Fatin with confused looks, "I don't think you can say that on live TV," Leah tells her.

"Okay, make it more media friendly," Fatin clears her throat, "I'm going to fornicate with the healthiest penis I can find ASAP," I snort and wack Fatin on the shoulder while she smiles and pushes my shoulder lightly so I fall slightly into Toni.

"Alright, I want to change my answer," Dot says laying down in front of the group, "You remember that guy that I was telling you about?"

"Nurse Mateo Caliente?" Fatin says in a seductive accent.

"I'm 100% gonna jump him as soon as I can fucking see him,"

"Atta girl," Fatin claps, "And while we're working on our responses, Leah, you wanna work on that emo shit show of yours?"

"Was it maybe not that great?"

"Yeah," I says poking my head out at her, "No offence it was like super fucking depressing and desperate. It brought me back to the time where I would write mine and Casey Mulligan's name next to each other with hearts in my 6th grade notebook,"

"Wait you knew Casey Mulligan?" Toni asks.

"Yeah, you knew her?"

"Yeah I made out with her at a party once,"

I gape at her, "No way! She was my gay awakening. Damn, I knew I got the vibe," I mutter while Toni smirks at me with a small laugh.

"Leah," Fatin jumps up, "You are going to be trending. Romeo's from all over the world will be blowing up your DM's!"

"Um, do you think Romeo's will be in my DMs too?" Martha asks with hope in her voice.

"Martha, angel, your DMs will be overflowing,"

"All right then," Martha turns back and grabs the bottle of vodka, "We're going home bitches!" The girls jump up and celebrate. All cheering in excitement at the prospect of going home. Toni nudges my shoulder and I turn to her and she nods her head over at Shelby, who hasn't once smiled or shown any excitement since the plane flew over our head. Shelby walks away from the group and I start to walk but Toni grabs my arm and shakes her head.