3:3

"That's definitely him," I whisper, watching the screen with the footage of all our time here.

"Must have been working with Gretchen," Leah says. The two of us turn back to Henry and Rachel. Both of them were in the position of their sibling being sketchy, putting them in this fucked up situation.

"Can you send out a signal in here?" Rachel asks, clearing her throat.

"She blocked all the outgoing servers. We can see their data... just can't use their computers to communicate outside," I sigh, leaning back, "Except, we can use this. Study each groups time on the island. Find the similarities and the purpose of all this shit,"

"Right," Rachel mumbled, "I need to go. Sleep or whatever,"

"Me too," Henry said, his eyes stuck on Seth on the screen.

They both left leaving Leah and I in the room as we stare at the screen, "You said this was for a project, yeah?" Leah nodded, "That means there was a whole team that was in on it. If this is a research project, Gretchen would have had to propose it and get it approved. With all this equipment..."

"It would have had to been funded," Leah looks at me with wide eyes before running a hand through her hair, "Fuck,"

"I don't know about you, but I want to take all these fuckers down. Gretchen, the pilot, Young, Faber... and whoever the fuck decided to fund this fucked up project,"

"Agreed," Leah sighs, "But how?"

I smirk, turning to her, "They fucked up. We all know what they're doing. We were all chosen for a purpose. There's double the numbers, more supplies and we're here with all the evidence," I look over at the screens, "They're up right now, but we should see if anyone knows computers. See if we can back this up somewhere to show to the authorities when we get out. Everyone here wants off this island. Let's work together to get off and take them all down."

"Alright," Leah smirked at me, new determination in her, "Let's do this."

~~~

Leah and I walked to the group and asked if we could all meet. We waited a bit to let Rachel and Henry process the information earlier, but they didn't stay away for long before they too joined us.

"You guys figure out jobs for everyone?" I ask as I looked around at the group.

"Yeah. We actually had a board to write on, so the list is over there."

I turned my head to the white board and nodded my head at the list of tasks. There was some groups of threes and twos, all partners switching each day, and I nodded with satisfaction when I saw that they didn't pair me up once with Nick. I am paired with Toni a few times, though.

"We need to learn how to work together. All of us," Dot said.

"To get off here, to survive, we can't be against each other. We learned that the hard way," Rafe added. Each boy shared a knowing look, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"There's footage of our time on the island. Rachel, Henry, Leah and I already watched it and-"

"Like our whole time on the island?" Josh said, his voice shaking slightly.

I furrowed my eyebrows, sharing a look with Leah, "Basically. For the first while, you guys were doing pretty good. Then everything switched up. I think there's footage missing but the audio also cut out at some point."

"Is there something we should know?" Dot steps in, looking around.

"Seth was a fucked up dirtbag and he messed up our dynamic. That's all you need to know," Kirin stepped forward in front of Josh.