Chapter 29- Fast Forward

~~~2 WEEKS LATER~~~

BRITTANY'S POV

It's been 2 weeks since Cameron and I have officailly been dating which also means, 2 weeks since Jack G and I have been broken up. I actually haven't talked to him since that day. I won't let him talk to me. He's tried over and over. He actualy has been trying ever since that day. I usually get around 10 texts and 5 calls a day from him. It's really annoying but I learn to forget it. Some of the other guys turned on him for what he's done to me. The only people who talk to him still are of course, Jack J; Nash, Sammy, and Carter.

Oh and have I mentioned I was taken out of the foster home?! Yep! I am now in a new foster home who are much better than the foster parents I was with. I disobeyed too many rules so they made me leave. Aubrey and I are now like best friends though. We see each other everyday at school and I can only hang out with her when she sneaks out of the house. Which is almost always. She knows about the magcon guys being my friends and I even introduced her to them. She's now dating Carter. So yeah... a lot happened in 2 weeks!

As for Cam and I's relationship, we are what seems like the perfect couple. Cameron has never made me upset in any way and we haven't fought over even the smallest thing. He treats me like a complete princess. He makes me feel so special and when I'm with him, I feel like nothing else in the world matters. And no, we haven't had sex yet. Cameron says whenever I'm ready.

The only thing that would change any of this would be my secret. The secret I was still hiding. Everytime I go to tell him the truth, I find myself backing down and talking myself out of it. I wake up, telling myself I have to tell him and go to sleep regretting not telling him.

---------------------------------------

Sorry for a short chapter, but this was a little filler. I had writers block on where I left off from the last chapter so I needed to fast forward and change things up so I had something to start fresh on. Love you all! Comment, vote, just let me know your specific thoughts about specific things in the book. I like the in-text comments! :)