Chapter 45- Please Don't Do This

BRITTANY'S POV

I knock on the door and hear two voices talking to each other getting closer and closer to the door. Two voices I haven't heard in a while....

The door opens and I wanted to run but they already seen me. I'm embraced in a hug that picks me off the ground.

"Brittany!!!!!"

"Nice to see you too Johnson." I smile as he sets me down. I look at Gilinsky and he just stands there with an uneasy face.

I hold out my arms not knowing if he would hug me or not but I kind of needed one from him. I missed him so much. He looks at me strangely and says nothing but hugs me anyway. This hug wasn't very strong but it was enough comfort for me. Something that's been lacking majorly in my life the past year and a half.

"Where were you?" Gilinsky says as I follow them in and Johnson shuts the door behind us.

"Running away from everything."

"Why are you here?"

"I'm a part of the concert this summer."

"How?"

"YouTube videos of me singing my songs."

He wasn't reacting to any answer I gave him and it kind of took me off guard. He's acting as if he could care less about me. His voice never changed and Johnson stood there and stared at me as if I were an alien.

"What did I do for you guys to give me these looks and attitude?"

"What did you do?!" Jack G laughs sarcastically turning from me and rubs the back of his neck then sits on the edge of his bed. "You broke my heart. You broke Cameron's heart. One of my best friends."

"It was better than having to continuously break it by staying together."

"How so?!" He begins to raise his voice.

"By my anorexia. It's something that effects anyone I'm around and I can't put someone I love in that kind of pain!" I shout and feel like darting to the door but something was mentally holding me back.

"But you're better now." Johnson chimes in.

"No...I'm not. I ran away from the hospital because I was sick of living that way."

"No wonder." Jack G snickers under his breath but I still heard him.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Look at you Britt! You look sick and unhealthy!"

"Believe it or not, I'm getting better on my own."

"How?" Jack J enters the convo awkwardly once again.

"I don't know how but I'm beginning to force myself to eat some things. I'm doing better than that hospital ever did for me." I say truthfully. "But guys, I need to have some life changing moments on this tour and I can't do that if you are going to start drama with me."

"So what are you saying?" Gilinsky gets off the bed and walks uncomfortably close to me with rage in his eyes still. "You want us to forget everything that you did. Every lie you've told? Every tear you made Cameron, one of the strongest people I know, cry?!"

"How do you want me to fix it?"

"Talk to him."

"How?!"

"Him and some of the others are coming to our show in Dallas in a week from now. I need you to see how low he's gotten. So low that he's convinced himself that he's moved on from you when we all know he hasn't a bit."