Chapter 33- Opportunities

OMG GUYS!!!!! I'm making a Magcon Sex Slave book! 😱 lol, just go read what it'll be about please. I put more info about it in the first published "chapter" (not really a chapter) lol so please check it out! It's called "Control Me"

---------------------------------------

CAMERON'S POV

Brittany and I were now walking into the mall to go do a little shopping for both of our sakes actually.

"Pick a store. I'll follow you anywhere." I smile at her and pull her into my side as we walk to place a kiss on the top of her head.

I resume holding her hand as she began to guide me to a store without any word about it. She picks the store I wanted her to pick. Victoria's Secret.

"Pick out whatever you want, I'll pay."

"really?" She smiles as we enter the store.

"As long as it's sexy and just for me." I smirk and say quiet enough for only her to hear.

She returns the smirk along with a lip bite and goes to the first rack of lingerié and I follow.

"How about you pick something out that you want me to wear and I'll pick one and then some bra and panties, then we can go check out." She cheerfully explains and I nod agreeing.

She stays at the rack we were at and I moved on through the store, on a hunt for the sexiest thing for her to wear for me. to be honest, I've never been more excited for a opportunity like this.

•••

About an hour passed by and I've been sitting here on the bench outside the fitting room, waiting for Brittany to be finished trying on all her bras and other things. She won't let me see the lingerié on her until we have sex next, and if I can do anything about it, it'll be as soon as possible. 😉

"Babe, I need you to come in here." She says poking her head out of the door and sets her eyes on me.

"No problem." I smirk and walk in and she shuts the door behind me, once I'm in.

She turns around and I look her up and down and see her in a hot pink lace bra and a black g-string. I began to develop a uncontrollable and noticeable boner that makes her laugh.

"Calm down there Mr. Dallas! I just needed to tell you some big news!!!"

"Oh, well what is it?" I feel my hands begin to shake a little and my cheeks feel extremely hot out of embarrassment.

"When one of the employees here came into my dressing room to measure me, she ended up offering me an audition to be the next Victoria Secret model!"

"Oh my god baby! That's amazing! Where's the audition and when?!"

"In New York City this weekend! Will you come with me?"

"Of course I will. We'll spend the whole weekend up there! Sound good?" I smile at her holding her hands in between us.

"Sounds amazing!" She hugs me and as I remember she's only in a bra and g-string, brings my boner back.

She jumps back and laughs.

"Ew." She teases and laughs as she pushes me out of the dressing room.

•••

We just finished paying and I bought her everything she picked out. Unfortunately for my wallet, everything fitted perfectly. But I was happy that she was happy and I was surely happy that I'd get to take it all off her.

BRITTANY'S POV

"Cam, I'm ready to go."

"Okay, how about we grab something to eat before we go?"