Chapter 17- Take My Hand

BRITTANY'S POV

"How'd you know I was here?" A smile quickly grew onto my face as his arms wrap all around me making me feel small but comforted.

"I was just guessing where someone as sexy as you would shop." Jack G winks at me but surprises me as he chooses to say that.

I just smile at him finding it hard to believe that he thinks I'm sexy or hot or whatever he thinks of me.

"You haven't answered my question..." He smirks at me as I continue looking through the panties, not leaving behind the ones that he wanted to see me in.

I was trying to ignore him but it wasn't working out too well.

"What question?" I laugh a little trying to play stubborn.

"You know what I said..." He says once more but now biting his lip making me die inside.

He manages to get me to lock my eyes onto his as he bites his lip holding my hips.

"You like them?" I whisper softly a little nervous on what he's fantasizing about me in his head right now, if anything.

"Well I won't know until I see them on you..." he bends down to whisper seductively against my neck, making the chills creep all the way down my body at the feeling of his breath colliding into my skin.

I jump back before I completely fell into desire.

"I'm really confused..." I say staring at him left in a teased state. "What are you trying to say?" I continued.

"I didn't want to be a jerk and completely just ruin your crush for Cameron but ever since you got into my car that first day we met, I can't stop thinking about you for the life of me."

I couldn't believe what he was saying but yet I was mostly confused on what I should do. What would be the right decision in something like this. I don't have any friends to ask. I need a girl's advice, but sadly, I can't get that.

"So? What's your response to that?" He sighs and his hand was shaking.

"Aw! Your nervous about talking to me?" I try to change the subject quickly.

"Well, yeah, look at you. But you still never answered me."

"What was the question again?" I giggle joking.

"Stop!" He laughs with me and starts blushing a little.

"I have to think about it. And who said I had a crush on Cameron?" I become serious and start walking towards the register.

"Fine." He says and walks out of the store not saying goodbye. He didn't seem mad or anything, just calm and a little uneasy.

•••

I walk out of the store with 5 bras. A black one with lace on it to match the panties. 2 baby pink bras, but one of them with white lace aligning the tops of the cups, and the other two were plain white with a small diamond in the middle of the cups where the wire was.

I bought the black lace panties Jack wanted to see on me too, because who knows? Maybe I'll need his opinion after all. 😏

I start walking and spot Jack on the bench a couple steps away from the store. I walk up to him and stand in front of him.

"Want to go to dinner with me?" He comes out and says randomly before I could say anything.

I stutter not knowing what to say. "Tonight?"

"Yeah. Right now."

"Um... I. I don't know..." This secret is really hard to maneuver around.

They can't find out, yet, how are they not going to be suspicious when they see me not eat anything every time I'm around them?