Chapter 11- Smile

BRITTANY'S POV

I wake up with a smile on my face. It won't go away no matter how hard I try. For the heck of it, I went on Twitter with no other desire than to talk to Cam. He probably already forgot about me, but I know I didn't forget him! Obviously...

@camerondallas We should hang out again ☺️💕

I press tweet, thinking nothing of it. There was no way I was going to get a reply, favorite, or retweet but I wanted to go for it anyway.

And as you probably predicted... Bam! He tweets me back! I was filled with the happiness that overwhelmed me yesterday.

@camdallas1703 hey babe! Check your contact list. 😉

I stare at the blindingly bright screen and now was shaking as I was yesterday.

"HE CALLED ME BABE!!!!!" I scream through my room making Emma jump and freak out and Natalie come rushing in the room.

"What's wrong?! What's the matter?!!!!"

"CAMERON JUST CALLED ME BABE!"

She giggles probably at my fangirling and leaves the room as she shakes her head.

I refocus on my phone and am being blown up by people asking me if we're dating! Others just following me and calling me lucky.

I look back at the tweet he sent me and does as he suggested. I exited Twitter and opened my contacts. I scroll through my shocking 3 contacts and one reads, "Text me 😉"

"...um..... Wow..." Is all I could manage to say out loud to myself as my eyes became huge.

CAMERON'S POV

The fan I met yesterday, Brittany, she finally tweeted me and thank god she did because I can't stop thinking about her. She left some kind of impression on me that I can't understand. I don't think I love her or like her or anything, there's just something about her that made my day.

Last night, after the guys and I talked some more and stayed up till 2 am goofing off, I went to go to sleep with Nicole but she locked her bedroom door. It surprised me that she was that upset so now, I'm in the middle of walking back to my car from Kay Jewlers. I got her the silver necklace she wanted that had a star shaped charm on it with a big pink diamond in the middle. I was hoping she'd be happy again when I give it to her so we can just move on. As I said last night, I don't want to be single again anytime soon.

My thoughts are interrupted right before I put the shift in drive as I sit in my white truck.

From: (213)333-5447

Hey!!!!! 😱

To: (213)333-5447

Is this Brittany?

From: (213)333-5447

Omg you remembered my name! I'm sorry fan girl moment... 😬

To: Brittany

It's all right, just don't be like that as much when we hang out. 😉

From: Brittany

HANG OUT?!

To: Brittany

Well yeah, I was thinking we could hang out really. I wanted to be friends. ☺️

From: Brittany

Are you fucking kidding me? Why would you want to be friends with some freak like me?

To: Brittany

Well, let me just say I haven't stopped smiling since last night and I think I know why that is. 😬

From: Brittany

And why is that? 😏😏😏

To: Brittany

I don't know at the moment but if you meet me at the boardwalk in 2 hours, I might remember. 😉

From: Brittany

I can't....

To: Brittany

Why not? :(

From: Brittany

I um... Never mind, I'll meet you there!

I ended the conversation there because I was a little confused for a second but nothing really dawned to me after that so I continued to start driving.

BRITTANY'S POV

This sucks. I've never disobeyed any rules that the hospital gave me before but no one understands how happy I am over this. I've literally have never been this happy in my life, let alone smiled this much for this long. I couldn't even believe the reality of everything that's happened to me within the past 24 hours and it's not even over yet!

I have to sneak out bottom line. It was only 9:30 right now. My daily walk out and spend time out of the hospital, as you know starts at 3. I don't know how I'm going to get to the boardwalk but I know that personal driver won't be an option this time. No one can know or else my happiness will be taken from me once again...