Chapter 86:Done and dusted

"I did something you couldn't do, Naruto. I avenged your sister."

Misa struggled against the iron hold on her wrists as she felt sick to her stomach. She felt like her ninja skills, her techniques, everything had been absorbed out of her upon the bomb Sasuke was ready to drop on everyone.

"Don't do this. Don't do this, please. I'm begging you. I'm not ready yet," Misa begged her lover, tears stuck in her delicate eyes with a lump forming in her throat. It was certain that if she uttered another word, she would burst into tears and let out a whole ocean of it.

Even worse, the confused looks Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi held were the most painful to even see. She couldn't even imagine how they would react after hearing about it.

"What? What are you on about?" Naruto asked scratching his head, a bit unsettled at how Sasuke was holding Misa captive.

Sasuke paid no heed to her words, holding back the struggling girl knowing that if he didn't reveal it, Misa would never. He didn't have to see Misa's face to know she was full on upset about it, "The man who you call Hokage! Yes, that man touched my girl!"

"W-what? Touched? What's wrong with touching?" Naruto yelped shaking his head still not getting the point as usual.

"NOOOOOO! SHUT UP PLEASE," The redhead screamed desperately only hoping that God would take her side in the situation.

God never took her side though.

"He's talking about assault, Naruto," Sakura answered, her chest heaving up and down.

It was utter silence. It was utter silence for a good few minutes as the trio let everything sink in.

Shock.

Hurt.

Sadness.

Despair.

You name it. They had all those emotions plastered on their face. Kakashi took it the worst way possible. For the nth time in ages, great Kakashi felt like he was a failure. He was a complete failure. He failed his students. First he let Sasuke track on the wrong path and now Misa had been hurt without him even knowing? If he couldn't protect his own students, it clearly meant that he was not cut out to be a shinobi while Naruto shook. He was angry. He was angry with himself. He was angry for not being able to be there for his sister and for being someone who his sister couldn't trust anymore considering how he had no idea of what had happened. He had experienced the pain of dying years ago and he believed there could be nothing worse than that pain... He was now understood he was wrong. There was something worse and it was hearing this from someone else. Sakura couldn't even fathom what Sasuke had told them. It was just horrific. She couldn't imagine a fellow woman going through something so horrific but the fact that Misa kept it to herself for so long was even more heartbreaking. Guilt surrounded her and clouded her mind upon the realization that she hadn't been there for the girl.

Misa had always been there for them through thick and thin...

"Are you happy now? Are you happy now? How could you do this to me, Sasuke? How could you?" Misa finally garnered the strength to push away the love of her life and turning to face the cold, heartless man, her eyes were round, dripping with tears and fuming with anger, "I kept on telling you... I told you I wasn't ready. Why would you?"

"It's justice, Misa. They should know what he did to you."

His response was most sane. It was plausible but what he did was not right even though Sasuke believed he was absolutely doing the right thing. He couldn't understand why Misa was so against the people from Konoha knowing what the person they chose as the Hokage did.