★ ~ • Chapter -4 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

Adrian's POV:

*Beep beep...beep beep*

My damn alarm keeps beeping beside me. "Mom! Stop this damn alarm...I wanna sleep..!!" I say as I'm still half asleep. My door opens and I see my mom coming towards me. "Love, wake up. You have to go to school. Come on!!" My mom says as she shuts off the alarm. I open my eyes and sit on my bed, rubbing my eyes. "Morning son." My mom says. "Morning mom." I get up from my bed and start going towards the bathroom to get ready. "Oh my son!" Mom exclaimed. "What?" I said. "Son, you've lost your abs. Go have some work outs after your school. Ok?" She says slightly with a smirk on her face. As I see myself, I see that was just wearing my pajamas and I was shirtless.

*Flashback*
I directly went to a park after my school. Going to the park always calms me down when ever I feel a bit stressed. As I went to the park, I found myself getting relaxed in the nature. So much into it, I didn't know that it was too late and I started heading to my home. As I enter, I see my mom watching TV. I say hello to her and I go to my room.
I enter my room and keep my backpack on my table. I rest my body on my bed and start thinking of that boy. His eyes, his pink kissable lips, and everything about him makes me flattered a lot. I sigh and take out my phone. I scroll through the instagram page and next what I see, just shocks me.

@ kim_nevan started following you.

I jump up from my bed and I keep staring at the phone screen. Did he just followed me on the damn social media?! I think to follow him back. And then I decided what to do.

You started following @ kim_nevan.

As I follow him, I suddenly feel a bit hot and I remove my shirt off. I was tired as well so I straight away went to sleep.

*Flashback ends*

I come out from my flashback as my mom snaps her fingers in front of me. "Back to earth, Adrian." She says. "Were you lost in thoughts of someone?" She said with a smile. "Who is he?" I gasp and tell "Mom no, it's not what you think." I said smiling. I went to washroom and see that my mom is still having that smile on her face. "Damn, how does she know?" I wonder and I get ready.

*******************************

Nevan's POV:

I was lucky that I slipped off from my dad today without getting hurt. I was standing at the bus stop and then the bus arrived. I sat as usual at the back seat. I took out my phone and I opened instagram. Next thing I know, I was frozen on spot.

@ Lee_adrian started following you.

I zoned out from my thought and shut my phone off. "Why does he make me blush everytime?" I wonder.

*At school*

I walk past the hallway and enter my class. I don't have anyone to talk so I straight away go to my class. I sit on my seat and take out my chemistry book. Uhh chemistry. My least favorite subject. I don't even score a B in it. Nvrmind just read.

*After 50 minutes*

I go to the cafeteria and grab my lunch. I'm eating my food in peace that's when the girls go crazy on someone. I look up and see Adrian coming with his group of his friends. I sigh and finish my lunch. It's half eaten as I'm not much hungry. As I start leaving the cafeteria, I bump into Adrian. (Off course unintentionally). "Watch where you're going sweetheart." He says in his cold and deep voice. Again sending chill down my spine. "Sorry." I say and walk out of the cafeteria.

Next class is art class. That's easy for me as it just have to do with paints and brushes. I'm even good at it. But my dad doesn't like it all. Once, I even remember that in my childhood he even burned my painting which was really close to my heart. I shake my head and go to the class.

*In art class*

I take out my sketch book, paints and brushes. The teacher enters the class. "Morning students. Today you'll be painting with a partner. Your topics will be given which the both partners have to complete it together. If failed to do so, ur marks in the final practical exam will be deducted. Thank you." She says and takes out a sheet of paper. She starts taking names as the students starts sitting with their partners. As she flips the page she says. "Listen here students, some of them will sit individually and complete their work." I feel relieved as I wanted to sit alone.

"Jacob and jess"
"Rose and liliana"
"Alex and Henry"
"And lastly...

"Nevan and Adrian"

" And the rest whose names didn't come, will be finishing their work individually."
"It's settle then class, these will be your partners till your annual exam. Thank you."

"Damn it!! Why?! Why I got paired up with him. Hope he doesn't do anything dipshit while working with me." I sighed and waited for him to come. "Where's my seat mam?" A deep voice asks the teacher. "Umm hello Adrian, your seat is with Nevan, right there." She says as she points out at me. He smiles and comes towards me. He sits down beside me. "Hey sweetheart, let's work together." He said in his simple tone. "I'm not your sweetheart, so stop calling me that." I said not looking at him. The teacher says the topic of our work and the students starts working on their own work. I sigh deeply and take my pencil to sketch. I notice that Adrian is staring at me. "The pencil won't come to you to draw, grab ur pencil and start working." I said with a frustration. "Ok. I don't mind." He says. I roll my eyes and start working again. After few minutes, my sketching is done and I grab the paints and brushes to fill the colours in the sketch. I see at the corner of my eye that, Adrian too has finished his sketching and was starting to paint. I started dipping my brush in the paint and started painting. I was painting in some shades when a brush came on my page and ruined my whole painting. My sketch was completely ruined by that dark paint on it. I turned to look who it was and as expected I saw Adrian widely smiling at me. "What did you just do?!" I shouted. "Just messing with you Nevan, chill." He said calmly as if nothing happened. I got mad and I took my brush and made a long stroke of paint on his forehead. "Take that.!" I said with a savage smile. "Oh why you-" he started and without wasting time, I poured the whole blue paint on his white shirt. I was laughing a lot when he poured the whole red and yellow paint at my shirt as well. I gasped and next thing I saw, he was laughing a lot that he almost fell from his seat. We both were laughing at each other and our shirts were completely painted with blue, red and yellow paints. And some paint was also on my cheeks and forehead as well. The teacher came in and shouted. "What are you boys doing?!" As she saw us in this condition. "Go clean yourselves up! And also listen, you both will have your marks minused due to this!" She said getting annoyed. Adrian got up from the floor and started going to the locker room. I too got up and went to the locker room to get my other pair of uniform. As I went to the locker room, my jaw dropped and I stood still. What I was really....shocking...

Shirtless Adrian...

******************************

Author park here,

This chapter seems really small. Idk. But hope u enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment if u like.

See y'all
Saranghe
💜💜💜