★ ~ • Chapter -29 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

No one's POV:

Both boys wake up at the sound of the alarm beeping beside them. Nevan is still snoring while hugging the pillow. While Adrian wakes up and stretches while he nudges nevan, telling him to wake up.

But nevan does not move a bit, and hugs the pillow close. "Hmm..let me sleep.." he says. Adrian sighs and goes towards him. He takes away the pillow from his hands, but he doesn't leave the pillow. "Babe, wake up...and let go the pillow. Come on.." Adrian says still trying to take the pillow from his hands.

Nevan gets up and growls. "Fine...I'm up..." He says rubbing his eyes and ruffling his hair. "Finally...good morning.." Adrian says pecking his soft lips. "Come. Let's get ready." Saying that they go to the bathroom and freshens up.

After they freshen up, they grab their bags and go towards the bus stop. "I have many extra classes today, what about you?" Adrian asks scrolling through his phone. Nevan is listening to some songs, he is listening in a low volume, so he still can hear Adrian. "I'm free today after our regular classes. I'll chill in the art class." Nevan says smiling.

"That's nice." Adrian says and sighs and nevan hums.

*At school*

Adrian is having a biology book in his hands and was reading some topics in it. While nevan was having a English book. They enter thier class and sit on their seats.

"Hey guys..how have you been?" William comes with a cheerful smile on his face. He takes a seat next to nevan and keeps a hand on nevan's shoulder. Since nevan had a bit loose shirt, the shirt's collar goes down, reveling those dark hickeys on his neck, and others going down, which were hidden by rest of the shirt.

William gasps and pulls his collar down a bit. "My nevan!" He shouts in excitement, getting few students attention. Nevan looks at him with a questioning look. "Tell me you just lost your virginity with Adrian?!!" He shouts and other students gasps and starts whispering to others.

Nevan gets embarrassed soon and hides his face with his hands. Adrian laughes loud, almost falling from his seat. He's laughing a lot when he falls down hard on the floor, but he still laughes.

William smiles widely looking at nevan. Adrian fixes his uniform and gets up controlling his laughter. He places a hand on nevan's shoulder and smiles. "Yes wills, we did." Adrian says and nevan turns deep red. William claps his hand and shouts, "Yes! That's good to listen." He says and the other students gossips around.

William is about to talk ahead but the teacher comes in the class and the students settle in their seats. "Class, today you will be giving an english practice test. But don't take it lightly, this is your revision, so write it seriously." She finishes and passes out the papers to the students.

The class gets silent, and people write their test. Some writing it really fast, some scratching thier heads in confusion, some thinking answers, girls copy each other's papers and some playing with their pens.

Soon the test gets over and everyone passes their papers. "Listen here students, you'll be getting your paper today itself." The teacher says and goes out of the class with the test papers.

*Lunch break*

Nevan, Adrian and William are sitting beside each other and eating their food. "So..spill the tea. How did you both spend the "romantic" night?" William asks, air quoting the word 'romantic' with his hands.

"I won't be answering that question." Nevan says eating the carrot slice. Adrian smiles and looks at William. "where to start?" Adrian asks William with a smirk. William smiles. "Well, who tops?" He asks. Nevan stares at him, wide eyed. Adrian smiles. "We both switch." He says normally. William smiles widely and punches nevan playfully. "Aish, cut it, both of you." Nevan says slapping them playfully. They all laugh and finish their food.