★ ~ • Chapter -45 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

No one's POV:

After their "game" yesterday, they slept on the couch hugging each other close.

Rosie enters their house, and sees that the living room is a bit messed up. Adrian's bag were open, and had a white bag in it. Rosie gets curious and goes to the bag. She even decides to clean up the living room while Adrian and Nevan are still sleeping, not leaving each other from their hug.

She takes the white bag and sees inside. She finds condoms inside and she gasps. "I better leave the bag in his suitcase." She thinks and closes the white bag and keeps it inside the suitcase.

She clears the living room and keeps the bags aside. She goes to the couple who were still sleeping calmly hugging each other close.

"Loves." Rosie nudges them to wake them up. Since Nevan is a deep sleeper, he doesn't wake up. Adrian opens his eyes and looks around. "Oh hello mom." He says, hugging Nevan close like a teddy bear. Nevan snuggles close in Adrian's chest. "Baby...let me sleep... It still hurts a bit." Nevan says in his sleeping state.

Rosie gasps and closes her mouth again. She clears her throat and smirks at Adrian. "Umm I wouldn't like to know what happened. Wake him up. I'll make you guys some breakfast." She says and goes to kitchen.

Adrian smiles and nudges Nevan. "Baby wake up." He says patting his head. "hmm..." Nevan hums and wakes up. "Good morning." Nevan says smiling. "Good morning to you too." Adrian says pecking his lips.

"Wake up fast boys. Breakfast is ready." Rosie says.

They get off from the couch and go to the table.

They have their breakfast and since it's Monday, Nevan has his work today in the cafeteria.

Nevan gets ready to go for his work as for Adrian, he'll rest for some days.

"Bye Adrian." Nevan says and goes to his work.

*At cafeteria*

He enters the cafeteria and sees his friend. "Jasper!" Nevan says. Jasper is his friend who works there with Nevan. Jasper is a good friend and helped nevan till now.

"Hello Nevan. How are you?" Jasper asks him. "I'm fine." Nevan says. "What about your boyfriend?" Jasper asks. "He came yesterday night and surprised me." Nevan says. "Oh I see. The night would be amazing then." Jasper says cleaning the platform with a smile. Nevan blushes, "yea I did." He said.

"Boys! Enough chit chat! Get to work." Another person comes from the the kitchen. "Geez okay Chris." Jasper says. Nevan rolls his eyes and puts on the apron.

"Nevan, there's a order on table 3. Please attend that. And be careful." Chris said. Nevan gives him a confused look. "What? Why careful?" Nevan asks. Chris sighs. "he's extremely gorgeous. If you see him, you'll fall for him. That's why be careful." Chris says looking at the table 3.

He can't be that gorgeous then my Adrian. Nevan thought and he went there.

That boy had a black hood on and was looking through his phone. "Hello. Can I take your orde- " he pauses.

Nevan bites his lips as he sees Adrian sitting there. "Surprised baby?" Adrian asks placing the menu down. Nevan blushes, while Chris is looking from behind. "Jasper! Jasper fucking come here. You won't believe what's happening there." Chris says never leaving his eyes from Nevan and Adrian.

Adrian pulls him close by his waist and Nevan gasps. Next Adrian keeps his hands on nevan's head, bringing him close to his face. "Baby...not here. People are watching." Nevan says.

Chris gasps placing his hand on his mouth. "Chris? Have you lost your mind? What are you looking at?" Jasper asks. "Look at table 3." Chris says. Jasper looks at the table and gasps.

"Let them..." Adrian says in his deep voice. Nevan gets goosebumps and he gulps. Adrian places his lips on nevan's and kisses him right there, getting costumers attention.

"Fuck!!" Jasper exclaims holding Chris's hand in his. "That is so romantic." Chris says.

Adrian leaves nevan's lips and both of them open their eyes. Nevan soon notices that people are watching them with smiles on their faces. "Adrian what did you do?" Nevan asks.

"I just came here to get something. You said there are amazing dishes here to try." Adrian says. Nevan frowns a bit.

"According to our schedule, Monday has simple foods. Special is on Thursday." Nevan says. "It's okay. Food is just a thing, I came to see you." Adrian says.

"Here. Take this. I'll be a bit late. Till that you eat something." Nevan gives him the food and starts going back to the kitchen.

Adrian smiles and leaves the cafeteria. "Ahem..." Chris clears his throat. Nevan hides his face in his hands, smiling. "Someone is blushing." Jasper joins in.

"Stop it both of you." Nevan says and starts filling up a coffee cup for the next order.

*At their home*

Nevan enters the house and takes off his shoes.

He sits on the couch and closes his eyes. He sighs as he worked a lot today by too many orders.

A pair of soft lips kisses him and bites on nevan's lips. "Mmm." Nevan hums. Adrian let's go and pecks nevan's forehead.

"You're so tired today. I already made you pasta. Come let's have it and then we'll sleep early." Adrian says. Nevan is even too tired to speak. He hums and lazily gets up to go to the table.

"Baby, let's go to sleep please." Nevan says pouting and dragging Adrian to the room.

Nevan throws himself on the bed and goes to sleep straight away. Adrian chuckles and pecks his forehead. He sees nevan's hand and sees that Nevan was also wearing that silver bracelet which had 'adrian' carved on it with a heart.

He smiles and he also drifts to sleep.

Life seems like a story book, it has many different chapters, some has sad, some happy and some cheerful...

*******************************

Author park here,

Hello sweethearts, hope you all are doing well. Hope you liked this chapter and stay tuned for next chapter.

See y'all
Sarangheyo
💜💜💜💜💜