★ ~ • Chapter -39 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

No one's POV:

*After 7 months*

Adrian is working in Singapore, while nevan here gets a job in a cafeteria. In this 7 months, Adrian's nature turned a bit cold and introverted as he keeps missing nevan from inside. As for nevan, he gets panic attacks every night as he couldn't get Adrian near him for 7 months.

Adrian is having some coffee while sitting on the chair in his house. He scrolls through his phone and finds a picture of nevan. Nevan is holding a heart shaped lolipop and was cutely smiling at the camera.

Adrian smiles and feels butterflies in his stomach. He keeps it his lock screen wallpaper and sighs. "Aish!!! I miss you baby!" He shouts.

A knock is heard on Adrian's main door, as he gets up and sees his neighbour. "Hello Adrian." He says. "Hi soobin." He says letting him inside. Soobin sits on the couch and looks at Adrian. "You miss your boyfriend right?" Soobin asks him. "Yea I do. But this shitty work here..." He starts. "Shh... I know how it feels when your loved one is away. My mom also stays in Canada for 3 years." He says smiling at him. "Damn, for 3 years?" Adrian says.

"By the way, I bought some dessert for you. Hope you like it." Soobin says and gives him the bag. "Thanks soobin. I'll have it afterwards." Adrian says and places the bag on the table.

"Okay, so I'll get going. Bye Adrian." Soobin says and leaves the house. As he is about to grab his phone from the sofa, his shin gets hit on the table hard making the vase on it fall down. The vase breaks into pieces and gets scattered all around. "Shit!" He says as pain emerges in his legs.

He holds his leg and sits on the sofa. Grabbing his phone. He sits for some time until the pain starts going away. He sees at the broken vase and sighs.

As he is about to pick the broken vase pieces, his thumb and index finger gets a deep cut on it, making adrian hiss as he drops the broken vase piece down. The glass also had a bit blood on it.

"Forget this shit!" He curses and grabs his phone again. "I haven't called nevan today. Let me call him." He calls him while blood keeps rushing out of his wound.

Soon nevan answers the call. "Hey babe." He says. "Hi, what are you doing?" He asks. "I'm just at my job. Nothing else. What about you?" Nevan asks him on the call. "I'm just relaxing a bit, will work after some time." He says when suddenly his door bell rings.

"Baby, wait a minute. Someone is at the door." Adrian says and opens the door. Soobin brightly smiles at Adrian holding a box in his hands. "Come on in." Adrian says to soobin. "Soobin you sit I'll just talk to nevan." Adrian says. "Don't worry Adrian. I don't mind. Continue." Soobin says.

"Yes baby." He asks. "Who is it?" He asks. "Oh it's just soobin." Adrian says. Soobin is looking around when he sees a broken vase with some blood on it. He soon notices blood on Adrian's hand.

"Adrian why is there blood on your hand?!" Soobin exclaims. "What! Adrian what happened?! Blood? What do you mean blood? How did you get hurt?" Nevan starts questioning him fastly. "Baby, baby, calm down. I'm fine. I accidentally hit my shin in the table, so the vase on the table fell and broke. I went to pick it up but I got cut." Adrian finishes.

Soobin brings a first aid and starts applying gauze on it. "Did you cure that wound?" Nevan asks him. "Yea it's done, don't worry love." Adrian approves to him. "Oh thank god! Take care of yourself please." Nevan says to him. "Ohk I will. Now you might be busy. I'll hang up." "Okay. Take care " nevan says. "Bye love you baby." Adrian says. "Bye, love you too." Nevan says and hangs up the phone.

"Your boyfriend sounds cute." Soobin says smiling at him. Adrian bluses a bit. "Yea he is." He answered. "Do tell me more about him." Soobin says. "Sure. Why not." Adrian answers. "by the way, you came here for some work?" Adrian asks him. "Oh yea, sorry I forgot. You had a parcel. You weren't home when this came. So I took it. Here it is." Soobin says and gives him the box. "It's from America." Soobin says smiling. Adrian opens the box and sees that nevan had sent the parcel from America.

He opens it and sees a silver couple bracelet. The bracelet had 'nevan' carved on it with a heart beside it. "Wow..it's beautiful." Soobin says observing the bracelet. "Omg! I love it." Adrian says and puts on the bracelet on his hand. He looks at the box and inside had a letter written by nevan.

To Adrian,

Hello love. I can't tell you how much I miss you. Your hugs and kisses are missed here. I'm happy getting a job here. The cafeteria is really nice and creative. Costumers comes a lot here and the cafeteria even has different breakfast types here, like Indian, korean, thai, etc. You would've loved it if you were here. I know you are a great foodie. You would love it here.

Soobin gets to know he's into the letter, so he leaves the house and closes the door.

(Back to letter)

Baby, my days does go nice, but something feels empty each and every day. I have everything here, mom, dad , friends, fun, job, food, facilities, but the only missing here is you... I can't tell you how much I miss your lips on mine. I-I really can't say how I miss everything about you. Your touch, your laugh, your cute face when you want to have sex with me, that face when I fanboy bts, your giggles, even your clothes here make me miss you more. Just...see! I can't explain now. Just wait till you come back home, I'll kiss your breath out!! Just you wait baby!!! So as you know, I'll tell you again, I miss you so much and I love you more than trillions. Bye baby. I'll keep calling you everytime. Don't forget to call or message me whenever you want. I'll even wake up at midnight for you. Okay? Bye baby. Love you. (Tons of flying kisses) (you better catch those flying kisses).

By love,
Nevan. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

The letter finishes and Adrian notices some dried tears on the letter. Maybe nevan cried while writing this letter. Adrian soon finds out that he's crying too as he almost wets the paper. He wipes the tears and hugs the paper in his hands. "I love you tons nevan. Love you." He says.

Missing is also a hard time of our lives.....

*******************************

Author park here,

I hope you aren't getting bored. Just believe me...I'm keeping some amazing chapters ahead, don't worry loves. Love you.

See y'all
Sarangheyo.
💜💜💜💜💜