★ ~ • Chapter -33 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

No one's POV:

Days pass and rosie and Jake stay with them for almost a week. And they get together really nicely in this one week.

"Bye boys." Rosie says holding her bag, as she goes out of the house, towards thier car, where Jake is already ready, sitting in the car.

"Now what shall we do? Mom and dad are also gone now." Nevan asks him, playing with his ring. "Don't worry. We'll find some games to play." Adrian says with a smirk. Nevan notices it and gasps. He slaps him playfully on his shoulders, "Oh come on! It's not it. I'm not in a mood to have sex with you." Nevan says rolling his eyes.

Adrian sighs and holds nevan's hands into his. "Okay, I don't mind. We'll play when you have a mood." He says smiling.

"Sure." Nevan says kissing Adrian's lips.

*At afternoon*

"Baby, shall we call William and Jenny at home for a sleepover?" Nevan asks playing with leo.

"That's a good idea Nev, I call wills." As he Adrian says it, he grabs his phone and calls William. "Hello?" William answers the phone. "Hey wills, we're thinking to have a sleepover with you and Jenny at our house." Adrian asks him. "Who is it baby?" Another voice of a girl asks. "Nothing baby, it's Adrian. He's calling us for a sleepover at his house." "That's good, we'll go." Jenny says through the phone. Adrian smiles. "Okay. I'll be waiting. Bye. See you both soon." As he says it, he hangs up the phone.

"They're coming." Adrian says placing his phone on the table. Nevan nods and starts watching TV.

"I'm making some popcorns and some other foods." Nevan goes into the kitchen to make some food. "Yea I'll get some movies settled here on the TV." Adrian says, opening the tv menu to set some movies to watch.

"I've made the food." Nevan says taking off the apron and washes his hands. "That's good." Adrian says pecking his lips.

Soon the door bell rings and Adrian goes to open the door. "Hello wills. Hi Jenny. We're gonna enjoy a lot today." Adrian says hugging William.

Jenny comes inside shyly and sits on the couch. "Jenny, don't be shy. We're here to have fun. I'm damn sure you'll enjoy." William says.

"Let's play truth and dare." William says. "Sure. We'll play with the empty bottle. Whoever gets the bottle point, has to select between truth and dare. Okay?" Adrian asks.

William and Jenny nods.

"One... two...three..." Saying that nevan spins the bottle. The bottle is spinning when it starts slowing down, and ends up on William.

"Okay, well, I choose dare." He says smiling. Adrian smirks. "I dare you to drink a whole glass of lemon juice." Adrian says.

"Oh crap. Ok. Bring it on!" William exclaims. Soon nevan brings a glass full of lemon juice from the kitchen.

Jenny laughes as William is drinking the whole glass. His face shows a funny look as he tastes the lemon juice.

"Finished!" William says, keeping the glass down and shakes his head. Jenny laughes and pats William's shoulders. "That was awesome." Nevan laughes.

"Okay... One...two...three..." Adrian says and spins the bottle again. It landes on nevan this time.

"Well, I choose dare." He says. "Well, I dare you to dance for 10 minutes on the romantic song." William says.

"Oh come on, I'm not good at dancing." Nevan says. "Come on Nev, you can do it. Come on.." Adrian cheers him up.

Nevan sighs and gets up and plays a romantic but a bit sexy song. He breathes deeply and starts dancing.

William and Jenny keeps laughing, holding their stomach and Adrian is looking at nevan with his mouth open.

After 10 minutes, nevan ends his dance and was breathing heavily due to it. "Nice dance nevan." William says laughing again. Jenny hides her laughter holding her mouth with her hand.

"That was great nevan." Adrian says pecking nevan's lips. "Hey... we're here." William says.

During playing truth and dare, Jenny chooses truth, and says that she had a dream of being a great artist ahead. While adrian got a dare of kissing nevan for 15 minutes straight. Many times William got a dare and he was said to kiss Jenny there. Soon that game ends and they sit on the couch to see some movies Adrian settled.

They were watching a horror movie, and Adrian and nevan were snuggled closer. While William and Jenny were watching the horror movie with excitement.

Jenny had some popcorns in her hand when a jump scare comes on the TV. Jenny shouts in fear and the popcorn flys around the floor.

William hugs Jenny closer and pecks her forehead. "It's okay Jenny, I'm here." Jenny holds William's hands and comes closer.

Soon they finish seeing 7 movies the whole time, they don't even notice that they all slept on the couch.

*In morning*

Both couples are sleeping on the couch. Nevan and Adrian sleeping closer to each other. They both hugging each other by their waist while William and Jenny are sleeping on the other side. Jenny is sleeping on top of William and William is hugging Jenny by her small petite waist.

Soon Adrian wakes up and nudges nevan telling him to wake up. Nevan doesn't wake up and goes back to sleep again. Adrian looks over and sees William and Jenny sleeping together.

Adrian smiles and goes to the kitchen to make some coffee for them. Jenny wakes up and sees that she is sleeping on top of William. She blushes and pecks William's cheek. "Will wake up." She says getting off from the couch. William wakes up and pecks Jenny's lips.

*After their breakfast*

"So, it was fun guys. We'll get going." William says. "Sure. It was fun. See you soon guys." Nevan says and William and Jenny leave the house.

"Let's cuddle now. And watch something on the TV." Nevan says and Adrian nods.

They spent the rest of the time cuddling.

Sleepovers are fun after all...

*******************************

Author park here,

Hope you liked this chapter, stay tuned for next chapter.

See y'all
Sarangheyo
💜💜💜💜