★ ~ • Chapter -6 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

Adrian's POV:

As I'm sitting here at my favourite park, my mind comes at the moment I had with Nevan in school today. I thought, "I couldn't resist myself. His mesmerizing eyes , those pink and beautiful lips, his soft skin, that jawline, but suddenly my mind comes on those bruises which he had on his stomach. Did he get bully at the school by other students? Or is something wrong? " I wanted to talk to him after school but he left soon. Nvrmind, I took my phone and started listening to some songs. I layed under the tree shade and closed my eyes.

Nevan's POV:

As I ran in, I saw my dad holding a knife in his hand and was yelling at my mom. "You did a huge mistake giving me this damn son!!" "It's all your fault!!" He shouted. I ran towards him and hold his hand in which he had the knife. "Dad...dad please don't do anything to her. Please." I cried. "Don't you dare come in my way, dipshit!!!" Saying that he shoved me hardly on the wall. "You don't wanna die do you?!" "Huh?!!" He shouted. "Answer me!!" He shouted as he slapped me really hard. "N-no dad.." I said crying. "That's it..go to your room and let me punish her for what mistake she has done giving birth to you!!!" "Get lost!!" He said. I ran upstairs and locked the door. I threw myself on the bed and cried hardly. All I could hear was loud crashing of furniture and yells. It hurt me a lot . I cried out making my pillow wet. And next thing I remember, I slept with teary eyes and my exhausted body.

*Next day*

I woke up with a terrible headache. I grabbed my head and started walking to my bathroom. And since it was a Saturday, it was a holiday. After I got ready with a simple pajama and a loose t shirt. I took my phone and scrolled through Insta. I found Adrian's account and saw his posts. His pics were simple yet it felt so attractive to look at. I was looking at his pic when I remembered the moment of I had with Adrian in school. "Those lips as it touched my skin, which sent chills every time. Those eyes which are unavoidable and that sexy body , and those abs which makes me feel so hot. Omg Nevan, not now." I shake my head and plan to go to nearby park to calm myself down. I take my phone and earphones and start going to the park. As I go downstairs, I see that my dad isn't home and my mom is sitting all alone on the couch. "Umm, mom I'm going to the nearby park, I'll be back soon." She nods and smiles a bit. And then I leave the house.

*At the park*

As I enter the park, fresh air hits my face. I breathe and it makes me feel so relieved from all my stress. I walk towards a tree to sit under it. As I sit under it, I see someone familiar under a nearby tree shade. I see and I get to know that it's Adrian laying under the tree shade with earphones on. I sigh and move away from that place, as I don't wanna talk to him after all that stuff. I move away and then start listening to music.

*After few hours*

Adrian's POV:

I open my eyes after I feel a bit hungry. I wake up and look around to see and I see Nevan near me with earphones on. I move closer to him and see that his eyes are shut and were a bit teary. I get concerned, I was about to go near when I feel that he may be uncomfortable after all that, so I just wipe off his tear with my fingers and peck his forehead before leaving. I leave a chit near his phone and I leave the park to get something from a restaurant to eat.

Nevan's POV:

As I wake up, I rub my eyes to freshen up a bit. I grab my phone to look at the time but instead I see a paper chit beside it. I opened it and I saw...

Note my number

Adrian: xxxxxxxxxx ;)

I get shocked and wonder when did he give me this chit. Anyways I take the chit and put it back in my pocket. I start going to my house. As I come to my house I see that the living room is empty. I go in and I feel a bit hungry so I decided to make some ramen. I make the ramen and take the ramen bowl and head towards my room. After eating I rest my head on the bed and watch some videos on youtube about BTS.

******************************

Author park here,

Ik I'm sorry. It's getting boring right? I'm really sorry. I'll try my best to write amazing stuff ahead. Just stay tuned for the other chapters.

See y'all
Saranghe
💜💜