★ ~ • Chapter -10 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

Adrian's POV:

It's been 5 days after the abuse. Nevan is still unconscious. He still has to be in this hospital for other 1 and half week to get completely recovered. I stay with him everyday and wait for him to wake up. My body gets weaker and weaker from all the worry of Nevan.

*After 2 days.*

Adrian's POV:

I'm in nevan's room and I watch him still watching him laying still on the hospital bed. I take his hand in mine and rub his hands softly. "Please wake up honey, I want you with me right now... Please.." I say tearing up. "I'm really sorry I didn't know earlier about what shit you've been going through. I'm really sorry love... But I need you now..." I say. Soon my sniffs are heard in the room. "Please..." I say as I start crying now. After few minutes, my eyes feel heavy and I lay my head on his bed and sleep right next to him still holding his hand in mine.

Nevan's POV:

Adrian's screams were the last I heard. I slowly open my eyes. As usual you expect your mom to be next to you when your in hospital, but not in mine case. I see no one around me and it hurts me. I feel a small needle right in my hand which is connected to the IV bag. I feel a hand on mine, when I see that Adrian is asleep holding my hand. Such an angel. He literally is an amazing angel saving my life again. I smile a bit and adjust his hair strands which were falling on his eyes. I softly peck his hair and rest my head on the pillow. Does he really love me? I thought. No he doesn't, it's obvious for any person who sees getting someone abused to save me like this. He just did what others would do if they were in his place. He will never love a average bitch like me. I sighed my just shut my eyes.

No one's POV:

*After few hours*

Adrian wakes from his sleep and finds out that Nevan is now awake and was scrolling through his phone. "Adrian? You're finally awake. I was waiting for you to." Nevan says with a warm smile. Adrian soon notices that Nevan is now looking well and is handsome as ever which he finds really lovely. "Nevan! You're finally awake...oh I missed you.!" Adrian said with a excitement and hugged Nevan strongly. Since Nevan was just awake, he was still a bit weak. "Adrian... Adrian, I'm... Uncomfortable..." Nevan says. "Oh I'm so sorry...just got excited to see you awake and well again." Adrian said letting him go. After that, there's a silence when Nevan starts coughing a bit. Adrian notices and goes near the table to get some water for him. As he starts filling the glass with water and starts walking towards Nevan. Nevan notices that Adrian's walk is a bit falter and his face looks pale. He gives the water to Nevan and stands there for awhile. After drinking water, Nevan asks Adrian, "Adrian, what's wrong? You seem pale and somethings off." Nevan asks with a concern. "N-nothing." Adrian says. "Adrian stop lying. Tell me what's wrong." Nevan said with serious tone. Adrian stays silent and looks at Nevan.

The doctor enters with a paper in his hands. "Hello Nevan, how are you feeling now?" The doctor asks checking his pulse. "Umm doctor, I need you to do something for me." Nevan says looking at Adrian. "Yes?" The doctor says. "Please check Adrian as well for me. He doesn't seem much okay." Nevan says to the doctor who is filling up the paper about nevan's check up. "Alright Nevan, there's no need to check up for Adrian, I need to tell you something as well." The doctor says with a frown. "As he bought you here, he decided not to eat anything till you wake up. That's why he seems off." The doctor says to Nevan who is now shocked looking at Adrian. A nurse enters the room. "Mr. Johnson? A patient's waiting for you in the ward B. Please visit him." She says and leaves the room. "Ohk, better go. And lastly..." Mr. Johnson says stopping at the door. "Nevan, you're literally lucky to have him as your boyfriend." He says with a warm smile. And leaves the room.