★ ~ • Chapter -16 • ~ ★

vote • comment •

*Morning*

No one's POV:

Nevan wakes up in the morning and as he does, firstly he went to check on Adrian. Adrian still had a little fever. Nevan sighs and goes to take a shower. As he gets out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist, he sees Adrian is awake now, keeping his hand on his head. "Adrian! You're finally awake...how are you?" Nevan goes near him and hugs him. Adrian smiles weakly and presses his lips on nevan's. The kiss is passionate and a bit long. They pull away and Adrian says, "damn baby, you look hot." Looking at Nevan from head to toe. Nevan just came out of the bathroom with wet messy hair and was just in a towel. Nevan blushes deep red and moves away. "Stop it would you?" Nevan says smiling. Adrian chuckles and gets up to freshen himself up.

After they both freshen up, Nevan and Adrian both goes downstairs and eat their breakfasts. Adrian is sitting on the couch while playing with leo. "Bye Adrian.. take care of yourself." Nevan says leaving the house as adrian will stay home cause he still needs to recover from his fever.

As Nevan is reaching the bus stop, a hand grabs him and puts a handkerchief on his face.

Nevan's POV:

As I was walking down the street to get to the bus stop, a hand grabs me and puts a handkerchief on my face. I try resisting but then... Everything goes dark...

Third person's POV:

"Bitch bring him in!!! Fast, don't let others watch." The girl says from her phone to the guy he hired. The boy brings unconscious Nevan in and ties him up on the chair. "Now give me my money. I did it for you." The boy says looking at the girl. Before that boy says anything, the girl slaps him across his face. "Shut the fuck up, William!! I hired you for just bringing him here, not to give you any damn money of my own!! Now get lost!!" The girl says shouting at him. The girl turns around to Nevan who was watching all this. The girl takes out a picture of Adrian and her kissing. Nevan gets frozen on the spot and looks away. William gets to know about this plan and looks at the teen girl who was near her. He gets to know that she was hired by her and she may help. "What are you standing here for!! I said get lost!!" The girl shouts again at William. William clenches his jaw and leaves the room.

Nevan's POV:

My open my eyes, still having the hazy view, I see a figure standing in front of me. I blink my eyes hard to clear my view, and see Nicky standing in front of me with a smirk on her ugly face. "The fuck bitch!" I yell at her. She slaps me hard and tells, "can't you shut your filthy mouth?!" She says coming closer to me. She shows a pic of her and Adrian kissing. What? Adrian knew about this, but he didn't say anything to me. That's why he was behaving low yesterday. I'm damn sure this bitch did this to make me leave adrian. I won't believe her at all. I glare into her face and say, "why'd u do this fucking bullshit?" I say, still glaring at her. She grabs my face and takes out a knife. "Take your eyes off me fatface. See this knife? If you won't take your eyes off me, next thing you'll know , this knife through your eyes." She says holding the knife right in front of my eyes. I look away from her. "Now tell me, why did you do this? What wrong did I do?" I ask her, trying my best to control my anger. "What did you do?! You're asking what the fuck did you do?! You stole my Adrian from me!! I was the only one to love him!!! When you came in and ruined my life.!" She shouted with angry tears in her eyes. What!! Her Adrian?! She's clearly crazy!! I thought. "You're crazy.." I say sighing. "Well, you are gone now.." she says and orders one of her hired boys. "You!! Take him to my basement.. we'll treat our guest better." She says to a boy who grabs me harshly and pulls me into the basement and locks the door. I sigh and run my hand in my hairs in anger. "Fuck!!" I shout out loud.