★ ~ • Chapter -9 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

*At school*

" Dude...dude... Look, Adrian and Nevan are together today. Wah!! Is something going on between them?" "Hmm...there's definitely something between them. They were fighting with each other and now look at them." "Gosh, Adrian got a stupid fag with him. Such a shame." Students gossiped about Adrian and Nevan being together in the hallway as they entered.

Girls gave them a weird looks, boys had smirks on their face, some had their jaw dropped and some didn't care at all. Adrian got to know that girls were simply jealous seeing Nevan with him. Adrian doesn't give a fuvk about all that at all. But it seems that Nevan is hurt by those comments as he has a frowned face.

"Hey. Ignore the comments okay? Don't take it seriously at all." Adrian says to Nevan who is now teared up a bit. Nevan slowly calms down and smiles. "That's like a sweet angel. Come, let's go to the class now." Adrian says with a sweet smile.

"He literally is changed now, he doesn't bully me as he did. Also to know that he literally makes feel butterflies whenever I see him. Have I fallen for him?" Nevan thinks as he notices Adrian's sudden nature change.

They both sit at different places in the next maths class. But still keep looking at each other every minute. "Hm, I know now he won't bully me from now on. He's changed now." Nevan thought as he is into Adrian's thoughts. A chalk suddenly hits his head and he looks up and sees that the teacher is pissed off. "Shall I know what were you daydreaming of Mr.kim?" That high pitched voice hits his ears as mrs.smith said with a angry look at her face. "Answer me. I'm talking to you." She asked. "Nothing mam. I'm sorry for not paying attention to your class." Nevan said as he looks down. "Great! An apology won't work. Meet me in the detention room after the class ends." She said with a frustrated look. He sighes and sits back down. I'm gonna be so fucked up. Nevan thought. As once in middle school he got detention for not answering in the biology class. After that detention, his father almost broke his arm as he went home.

Nevan's POV:

"Here we fucking go." I took a deep breath and walked inside the detention room. Mrs.Smith looked through her glasses which were resting on her nose. "Good afternoon mr.kim, so you're here for not answering the question in my math class right?" She asked. "Yes Ma'am." I say as I clearly didn't wanted to be there. "I'll be calling your dad to make him know about what you've done." She says directly looking in my eyes. Well fuck!!! I'm dead now. I stay silent and she starts calling my dad from that telephone on her table. My heart beats fastly as she is now holding the phone near her ear. "Good afternoon mr.kim, I'm Mrs.smith speaking from your son's school. He's in detention as he didn't listen to what I was teaching in my math class." She says and waits for my father to say anything. But nothing happens and he hangs up the phone. "You may go, I've talked to your father and this should not happen again. Got my point?" She asks strictly. "Y-yes ma'am" I stutter as I'm really scared what would happen to me when I reach the home?

I walk out of the detention room and start going towards the hallway. "Hey angel." A hand comes on my shoulder and I get to know that it's Adrian. I take his hands off from my shoulders and roll my eyes. "What's wrong? Did something happen inside?" He asked. "Nothing! Leave me alone!" I shout at him. Tears start forming in my eyes. "Just go away!!" I shout and leave Adrian all alone by himself leaving him stunned. I feel so sad watching him like this, but then shake my head. He'll never love a bitch like me. Never!! This makes me cry again and I go to washroom to wash my face.

*School ends*

Adrian's POV:

After all what happened outside the detention room, I wanted to talk to him, but I couldn't as he didn't look in a condition to talk at all. He seemed mentally broken. As if he's just completely shattered into pieces. I decide to follow him till his house to see what's wrong with him.