★ ~ • Chapter -47 • ~ ★

• vote • comment •

*1 year later*

No one's POV:

"Shall we go for round two?" Adrian asks. Nevan's eyes widens. "No...how much horny are you? I'm a bit tired." Nevan says breathing heavily. "Baby please." Adrian pouts.

"Baby you know I can't resist your cute face." Nevan says sighing. Adrian still is looking at him with a cute puppy face. "Fine." Nevan says. "Yes!" Adrian says and starts kissing his breath away.

The room is filled with moans and also some cuss words, while the couple pleasure each other.

"S-stop..." Nevan says and Adrian stops breathing heavily. Nevan lays on the bed still breathing heavily. "I'm not playing with you again for 2 weeks." Nevan says rolling his eyes. Adrian chuckles and ruffles nevan's hair. "Okay. I won't. Now let's go downstairs after we clean up." Adrian says. They both clean up but Nevan sits on the bed staring at Adrian.

"What happened? Come on." Adrian says. "Do you think I would be able to walk after 2 rounds?" Nevan asks crossing his arms. Adrian laughs. "Sorry, my fault." Adrian says and picks Nevan up in his arms in bridal way. Nevan wraps his hands around Adrian's neck and smiles.

They come downstairs and Adrian places Nevan on the couch. "I'll go make something in the kitchen." Adrian says and kisses nevan's nose. Nevan smiles and grabs a book which was on the table.

A loud crash of falling utensils are heard in the kitchen. Nevan flinches and looks at the kitchen. "Baby? What happened?" Nevan asks. He gets up ignoring the pain down in his lower body.

As he enters the kitchen he sees that Adrian is picking up the utensils. "What were you doing?" Nevan asks. "I was going to get a bowl but others fell too." Adrian said.

"It's okay, I'll help you keep it back." Nevan said and starts keeping the utensils back to its place. "Thanks." Adrian says. Nevan glares at him. "Thanks? I didn't hear that." Nevan said getting up.

5:00 PM

"Adrian, we have to get some groceries and also some other stuff like those cleaning clothes etc." Nevan says.

Adrian shuts off his phone. "Okay, we'll go right now. It's just 5." He says. "Okay, get ready." Nevan says and they both grab their phones and Adrian takes the keys.

"Would you like to take strawberries?" Nevan asks. "I know you like that flavour." Adrian says smirking. "Hey! Not that! I'm talking about the fruit strawberry." Nevan says hitting him playfully. Adrian chuckles and holds nevan's hand. "Take it." He says.

They take all the groceries and other stuff as well and head towards their house with bags.

They are walking on the pathway towards their house talking on video games.

7:00 PM

Adrian opens the door while placing the keys in the nearby table. "Honestly, you don't like the walking dead series?" Adrian asks while nevan walks ahead of him. "No, I don't like zombies." Nevan says.

He is turns to face Adrian but he is not there. "I'm not in the mood to play games Adrian. Come out." Nevan says. But he doesn't come out.

"Fine! I'm going upstairs and you will be sleeping on the couch today." Nevan starts going up but someone grabs him by his waist and goes on the couch.

He sees Adrian smiling back at him. "Why do you get to know it?" Adrian asks pinning him on the couch. Nevan smiles.

"I just get to know it." Nevan says pushing him off. "Get off, I want to eat something." Nevan says. "Then I am here." Adrian says smiling. Nevan chuckles. Adrian gets off the couch and Nevan goes to the kitchen to get an apple.

"Am I still sleeping on the couch today?" Adrian asks. Nevan shrugs his shoulders. "Your wish. You can also sleep with me." Nevan says. "How are you so adorable Nevan?" Adrian asks. "I don't know? " Nevan says.

*After dinner*

"Let's go to sleep now." Nevan says. Adrian nods but Nevan holds his hand. "Give me a piggyback ride upstairs." He says pouting. Adrian smiles and gives him a piggyback ride and takes him to the room.

They are sleeping peacefully hugging each other close. When the door bell rings continuesly. Nevan doesn't even move a inch but Adrian wakes up. He looks at his phone screen to look at the time.

2:30 AM

"Who would it be at this time?" Adrian asks to himself. He lets go from Nevan's hug and gets off the bed.

Nevan doesn't get Adrian's hug so wakes up. "Baby where are you going?" He asks. Adrian looks at him. "Oh you woke up? There's someone ringing the bell a lot." He says rubbing his eyes.

"What's the time?" Nevan asks yawning. "It's 2:30 in the morning." Adrian says. "Let's go downstairs." Nevan says and they both go downstairs.

Nevan opens the door and sees a dark hooded figure standing there. "what do you want at this time?" Nevan asks.

"Forgot me Nevan?"

*******************************

Author park here,

Who do you think it is?

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and stay tuned for next chapter. Love you all

See y'all
Sarangheyo.
💜💜💜💜

💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕