You're not even my real Brother anyway!

A/N: they are both in High school Lizzie is a Senior and Ricky is a sophomore

Lizzie sits everyone down to tell them something "Ok None of you can freaking out especially Ricky because for some reason your overprotective of me!"

Ricky gasps "No I am Not!"

Lizzie rolled her eyes "Just because you are taller then me which I find really rude! Doesn't mean you get to act like your my older brother you will always be 2 years younger, You're not even my real brother anyway!" After she said it she instantly regretted it

Blaine grew angry "Elizabeth Tracy Ander..."

Ricky tried to hide the fact he was tearing up "Dad no it's fine she's right carry on!"

Kurt put an arm around Ricky "No Lizzie's News can wait! Don't keep you feelings in Ricky it's not good!"

Ricky shook his head "No I will go to my room! You can hear Lizzie's News I don't want to get in the way of that." With that Ricky ran to his room!

Lizzie curses under her breath "I have a boyfriend now Go!"

Kurt stayed and Blaine went

Kurt crossed his arms "Why did you say that?"

Lizzie cruses under her breath again "It slipped out and I wasn't thinking and I didn't mean it! I was annoyed and that was really out of order!" Lizzie had tears in her eyes

Kurt's eyes softened "its ok! You will have to apologise! Not heat though he needs time to talk with Blaine and calm do ok!"

*******

"Ricky please open the door!" Blaine says worriedly

Rick sobs "No Dad I am Fine!"

Blaine shook his head "No you're not please just open the door!"

Ricky got up and unlocked the door and walked back to his bed

Blaine sat on the floor "You know she didn't mean that."

Ricky frowns "It's just hurt when she said it."

Blaine moves Rickys hair off his face "You know when I knew I wanted to adopt you?"

Rick shook his head "No... When?"

Blaine answers "When you Told me everything about you! How you wanted to grow up and have a song at number one! I thought you were very smart Loving and you were a cool little boy!! I knew how bad you life had been, yet you didn't focus on what had happened in the past you focused on what was happening Then and what you wanted to do in life!"

Ricky smiles "I love you."

Blaine kisses him on the cheek "I love you too Ricky!"

Lizzie knocked on the door "Can I come in?"

Ricky sighs and sits up on his bed "Yes!"

Lizzie walks in "I'm so sorry Ricky I didn't mean it at all I love you and you will always be my brother! I was annoyed and it wasn't cool!"

Ricky smiles "It alright I forgive you what was your news?"

Lizzie sat on Rickys Bed "Well you know Luke on the football team we are dating!"

Ricky was shocked "Really?"

Lizzie raised an eyebrow "Why is that so surprising?"

Ricky laughs a bit "Oh it's just I thought he was gay."

Blaine nods in agreement "Yeah!"

Lizzie rolled her eyes "He is Bi so you like half right!"

Blaine nods "Or he might be experimenting and your the experiment!"

Lizzie crossed her arms "You are both so annoying!"

Blaine hugs his daughter "We are only messing we are happy for you!"

Kurt walks in "You're dad is only saying that because of what happened with him and Brittany our junior year!"

A/N: Had to change it for obvious reasons

Everyone just started laughing after Kurt told the story and from that day there family became stronger!

(This is the end of this storyline now! If you have any requests on what you want me to write about just let me know ❤️ Thank you for over 800 readers!)