Missed you

Kurt is in the airport with his daughter Hepburn she is 5 and is jumping up and down exited to see her grandma and grandad and he cousin Bryce and her uncle Finn and her Auntie Rachel!

Hepburn curls jumped around as she jumped, Kurt loved her curls they reminded him of Blaine. He missed Blaine ever since he went off to the army. He had be reported missing about 2 weeks ago now and he still hadn't heard anything. Kurt had hope that he was ok but sometimes he didn't.

Hepburn smiles "Come on papa let's go we have our snacks we can go now right?"

Kurt laughs "We have to wait till our flight is called."

Hepburn nodded "Is daddy gonna be there too?"

Kurt shook his head sadly "No sweetheart  he's being a superhero remember? He's saving people."

Hepburn sat on the chair next to Kurt "I miss him though."

Kurt frowns "Me to Hepy me to."

'𝐹𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 206 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔'

Kurt stood up "That's us."

*****

They arrived in Ohio and everyone was there waiting

Hepburn and Bryce ran up to each other

"Bernie!" Bryce says happily

Bernie was a Nickname Kurt Hated but Blaine used it all the time so Bryce started using it because it went well with the Nickname Hepburn had for him which is...

"Bryceie!!" Hepburn says loudly

Finn walked forwards "There she is my favourite Niece you ok Hepy?"

Hepburn smiles and hugs him "Yes I am" she pulls away and goes to Rachel

Finn walks over to Kurt "Your ok little brother?"

Kurt nods "How was the army?"

Finn hugs Kurt "It was ok I just missed you guys a lot."

Kurt and Finn pull away and they smiled at everyone the all hugged each other!

Burt walks up to Kurt "Don't forget your old man." He said with a laugh

Kurt giggles and hugs him "God it's been so long!"

Burt hated that Kurt lived so far away but he new that it is Kurt's dream city "I know!"

Rachel picked up Bryce and Kurt picked up Hepburn and they all smile at each other

Carlos claps her hands "Right ok Let's get you all home!"

*****

They are all back at Burt's and Carols, Rachel and Finn are cuddling on the sofa which makes Kurt miss his cuddling with Blaine. He tried to ignore his sadness and be happy but the love of his life could be dead or fighting for his life! he can't just pretend everything is ok.

Kurt begins twisting his wedding ring which makes him feel a little happier but also made him feel connected with Blaine like he was there and he was safe

Hepburn frowns "Papa you doing it again."

Kurt put on a fake smile "I'm fine Baby you just keep playing ok?"

Hepburn crossed her arms "No, I am not stupid Papa, you always play with your ring when you miss daddy. then we look through the pictures on your phone,then you still miss him but you tell me it made you feel better. Even though every single day you miss him and so do I but you know what makes me feel better?"