Im so glad that my two Favourite people are finally getting along I..

Blaine stood up and looked around the room "Where is Kurt?"

Jeff could see the worry in Blaine's face "Yeah he hasn't been in lessons all day?"

Wes sighs "Warbler Kurt has some (pause) private things to attend to! He won't be joining us today!"

Blaine shook his head "No Wes I know you ok you paused before you said private things what is wrong Tell me."

David shook his head "We can't the principal said we couldn't tell anyone."

Blaine raised an eyebrow "Why the fuck not?"

Wes change the subject "So anyone got ideas for regionals?"

Blaine took the hammer out of his hand "No this meeting doesn't start till I know where my Boyfriend is ok at least tell me if he is sick or hurt or still breathing."

Wes looks down "I can't tell you.  At least not now, I'm sorry."

Blaine then came up with an idea " principal Rogers said you couldn't tell any of us but he never said anything about writing it so do that right now before I quit the warblers."

Wes went wide eyed "You would really quit the warblers for him?"

Blaine nods a million times "I would die for him now get the  pen and get to writing!"

Wes nods a writes

𝐻𝑒 𝐺𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑠ℎ 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒, ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑠𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒.

Blaine felt like he was gonna pass out "Can I give this note to Sebastian since they are best friends?"

Wes smiles at how Blaine is thinking about what Kurt would want and not himself "Yeah sure."

Blaine walked over to Sebastian "Look this does not mean we are friends I'm doing this because I love him and you're his best friend and you deserve to know weather I like it or not."

Sebastian nods a takes the note "I know I know." Sebastian looks at the note and gasps "Oh my god! I'm going there now. Blaine want a lift?"

Blaine was reluctant at first but accepted "Ok I don't think it's a good idea for me to drive right now anyway."

*****

Sebastian looked at Blaine and then back at the rode then back at Blaine the to the rode he kept doing this till Blaine says

"Look Sebastian you're important to Kurt which means on some level you're important to me but what you did to me was unforgivable and you know it."

Sebastian nods "Did you tell Kurt what I did?"

Blaine rolled his eyes "Do you think he would be your best friend if I did? No I've not told anyone it's only you and me that know."

Sebastian frowns "Sorry, look I don't want to ruin mine and Kurt's friendship he is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time and now he could die."

Blaine went wide eyed "Oh God I never thought of that what if he does? You know what I'm not talking to you anymore."

Sebastian frowns "Look I'm not that person anymore I'm new I'm so so so so sorry for throwing Rock salt into your eye but I'm being beyond serious when I say this Blaine, I have changed I truly have please just know that"