Apple Tree

Blaine looks over to Kurt and smiles at him. They are roommates, so Blaine thought this was a perfect idea to ask Kurt his crush out for the first time!

Blaine took a deep breath "Kurt erm I have had the biggest crush on you for ages and I understand if you don't feel the same. Erm, but if there is a small chance you do would you like to go out on a date with me tonight. you can say no!"

Kurt giggles "Blaine I feel the same way and I would love to go on a date with you!"

Blaine got up and hugged Kurt "No one says yes to me like for anything and you just say it without even thinking about it and that is why I like you so much!"

Kurt nods "Well what time is this date?"

Blaine thought for a minute "2:00pm good for you?"

Kurt smiles "Perfect I'm gonna get read because that is in 1 hour!"

Blaine laughs "Ok!"

*******
On the Date:

Kurt looks around "Blaine why are we here?"

Blaine smiles "Well I know you like drawing apple trees so I thought I'd bring you to a real one!"

Kurt jumped up and down "Where is it???"

Blaine dragged him over to it "You want an apple?"

Kurt nods so Blaine climbs up the tree and gets to apples and climbs back down!

Kurt was about to eat it but Blaine stop him "Wait twisted the stalk see what letter you get!"

Kurt giggles "Your such a child ok!" He twisted the apple stalk twice and it came off "Oh how funny It's B"

Blaine jaw dropped jokingly "Guess I'm your soulmate should we see if your mine?" Kurt giggles but nodded so Blaine said the alphabet "A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K" that's when it came off

Blaine raised an eyebrow "You know that a little creepy!"

Kurt nods "Yeah!"

Blaine moved closer to Kurt and looked down to his lips the places his hand on Kurt's cheek and rubs it. A couple seconds later Blaine closed the gap between them

Kurt and Blaine's thoughts (they thought this at the same time)

FIREWORKS 💥