Perfect Person

A/N: This is gonna have a full house vibe LMAO!! The only sad thing is Blaine Died so Cooper and Mercedes Move in to help Kurt! Cooper- The cool Uncle
Mercedes- The best Friend

1 year after Blaine's passing

"Dad I am Fine I told you Cooper and Mercedes are coming to Move in you have done enough for us already it's time for you to go back to Carol." Kurt says pushing him out the door.

Tracy and her older sister Elizabeth ran up to Burt "Grandpa don't Go." They both say in unison and running up to hug him

Burt smiles "See they want me to stay!"

Kurt rolled his eyes grabbing the girls "No Dad you have been here long enough! Go back to Carol she misses you and you know it."

Burt frowns "Ok! You're right, I will come here every Birthday and every Holiday ok? You two be good for your Dad now yeah!"

Tracy and Elizabeth were upset but nodded

******
2 days later

Kurt sits Tracy and Elizabeth down "Ok so You know that Uncle Coop and Mercedes are moving in today! So Mercedes' room is gonna be the Guest room and Cooper is gonna have your room Lizzie!"

Elizabeth jaw dropped "So I have to share a room with THAT?" She said pointing at Tracy

Tracy is 6 years old "what's wrong with me?!" She sassed

Elizabeth is 10 she likes her privacy "first Of all EVERYTHING and second Dad Why can't Hazel share with Her they are closer in then I am with Tracy."

Kurt rolled his eyes "Hazel is 2 years old you absolutely buffoon!"

Elizabeth looks confused "Yeah so they're still closer in age!"

Kurt shook her head "Look Tracy is 6 you're 10 so there's a 4 year age difference! Hazel is 2 and Tracy is 6 so there's a 4 year age difference!"

Elizabeth huffs "Fine I guess you're right! Ok when I'm 16 can me and Hazel swap."

Kurt nods "Deal."

Elizabeth smiles "Ok Trace guess we're roommates."

*******

Cooper walks threw the door "Anyone call for their favourite uncle?"

Tracy and Elizabeth ran up to him and gave him hugs "Uncle Coop!"

Cooper smiles "Is Hazey sleeping?"

Kurt nods "Yep so no singing two loud got it!"

Cooper giggles "Yes Boss!"

Next came in Mercedes with presents for the girls "Hey Girls I got you to something!"

*****

Kurt frowns "You didn't have to get them anything cedes!"

Mercedes smiles "I heard from your Dad you are still get really upset about Blaine so I got yo.."

Tracy started cry at the mention of Blaine Kurt quickly picked her up and took her into the kitchen!

****

Elizabeth sighs "Cedes don't worry you didn't do anything, you just mentioned Blaine which is Papa's name as you know she's just really upset about everything still!" She says as they all sit on the sofa

Mercedes nods "Ok thanks for telling me I won't say Blaine!"

Cooper raised and eyebrow "Are you not Lizzie??"

Elizabeth frowns "am I meant to be? I mean I miss him a lot but I can talk about him. I like talking about him hearing stories it makes me feel closer to him!"