I need help

Devon stood on the ledge that was on the roof getting read to jump until Kurt and Blaine came running through the door

Kurt was crying "Devon don't! please come down."

Blaine steps forward being calm and held his hand Devon squeezed it "Can you come down just for a second so we can talk about this before you do it. For me?"

Devon shook his head "No just tell me and leave."

Blaine didn't let go of his hand "Devi why do you want to end your life?"

Devon looks at him "Because I can't take not being loved anymore. This is the best thing for everyone."

Kurt chocked out a loud sob Blaine looks down "Devi I love you and your papa loves you look at him right now. Tell me does that look like someone who doesn't love you?"

Devon shook his head "This is all a lie no one cares about me no no no no no no." He cries

Blaine sighs "Please don't do this."

Devon shook his head "No you guys are the only ones that came."

Blaine let's go of his hand "Go on them jump."

Devon stayed still "I can't."

Blaine smiles "Why is that?"

Devon cries "you guys"

Blaine grabs his hand "Then come down."

Devon slowly gets down and hugs Blaine "How did you do that?"

Blaine kisses his head "My brother did the same thing for me."

Devon cries harder "What stoped you or who?"

Blaine brings him to Kurt "This guy."

Kurt nods "That's why I'm crying right now the fact it was happening again I had to hurry up and help you."

Devon nods "I need help."

Blaine smiles "I'm glad you have said you want it do you maybe want me to call a therapist? Or do you have a special someone?"

Devon looked down "I do actually well maybe I don't know he's kind of popular and I talk to him and stuff."

Blaine giggles "So you have a crush on this guy?"

Devon nods "He became my Best friend I will talk to hi..."

Suddenly a boy came running through the door he saw them on the floor and walks up to them "Oh my god you're ok Dev never not tell me when you're feeling like you're getting to this point."

Devon got up and ran to him to hug him tightly "I'm sorry Calvin."

Calvin shook his head "Don't be sorry I'm glad your dads managed to save you I don't know what I would've done if you had were gone."

Devon laughs sadly "You would of been fine it would've been like I was never there."

Calvin grabs his hand "No Dev you are the best goddamn person to ever  come in my life. My family is homophobic well my 5 year old brother said the cutest thing the other day but I will tell you that later. You helped me just as much as I helped you."

Kurt walks up to them with holding on Blaine's hand and said "Calvin would you like to stay the night. I know Devon would she he's to old to sleep with us and we were thinking."

Blaine smiles "That you could keep him safe? Is that ok with you Devi?"

Devon nods "Yeah I would like that."

Calvin hugs him "Guess I'm having a sleepover."

Kurt giggles "Well you will have to call your parents to see if it is ok with them."

Blaine shook his head "They will say no just leave it and if they have a problem I will try and knock them to this century."

Calvin laughs "Your dads are cool can we go inside it's kids cold?"

Kurt nods "Yeah come on boys I will order pizza."