Rosie

A/N: Ok so Rosie is 1 and her mother has had enough so she gives her to Blaine (the father) and he starts crying and freaking out on the phone to Kurt so Kurt comes around and helps his boyfriend out with Rosie....

Blaine heard a knock on the door so he answered it and was shocked at who he was seeing "Violet? What are you doing here?"

She huffed and practically threw the child into his arms "I can't do this anymore she's a little brat she is all yours! Her name is Rosie ok bye." She waved and walked off!

Rosie was crying and he couldn't believe what was happening he... he couldn't look after a baby he is only 17! He called Kurt immediately

Phone call-

K- hey babe what's up?

B- (Crying) It was Violet remember when I told you what happened last year with me and her well turns out I got her pregnant and now she...

K- Shhhhh it's ok I will come over don't worry everything is going to be ok! Does he or she need anything

B- (still crying) She and I don't even know milk maybe I don't know the first thing about parenting! Now she's crying Kurtie please come help me! (He cried more)

K- shhh we can go shopping later I will come over right now I will be there as soon as possible ok! Just calm down if you get upset she will sense it and get more upset!

B- (Takes a deep breath) Ok

*****
Before Kurt got to Blaine's house

Blaine pick up Rosie "We have to help each other out ok? I'm going to try my best to be a good daddy ok? I promise!"

Rosie giggles when Blaine tickled her "bo bo ga do" she made a lot of baby noises

Blaine smiles and some how felt like everything was going to be better "Daddy loves you ok."

****

Kurt walks into the room to see Blaine playing peekaboo with Rosie and how she giggles every time Blaine reveals his face

Kurt Walked and sat next to him "See I told you everything was gonna be ok!"

Blaine smiles "I don't know what happened I heard her giggle and I felt like I wanted to protect her and I never want to hear her cry again"

Kurt hugs him "That's called father instincts my friend!"

Blaine kissed Kurt's cheek "I love her."

Kurt laughs "Good"

Blaine kisses Rosies head "Do you want to be her other dad?"

Kurt nods "Ok, but only because I love you and she's really cute! I will grow to love her as much as you do! What's her name?"

Blaine looks at Kurt the back at his daughter "Rosie!"

Kurt smiles "Hi Rosie I'm your papa!"

Rosie giggles and looks at Kurt and smiles

Kurt heart melted "I think I love her already! She has your eyes!"

Kurt and Blaine since there and play with Rosie until she fell asleep! The two boys loved Rosie and Rosie Loved them