I'm pregnant

A/N: Not a Mpreg
*****

Kurt woke up to the sound of throwing up so he went to that bathroom to see his daughter throwing up in the toilet "Honey are you ok?"

She shook her head "No I did something stupid!"

Kurt raised and eyebrow "What is it?"

She looks at him and pulled something off the floor "Look."

Kurt put it on the side and sat on the floor with her "Honey it's ok you're 18 ok you're an adult was it your first time?"

She shook her head "No and I swear to you I used protection."

Kurt smiles "Don't get upset does the dad know?"

She nods "I just rang him up. He is fine with it and said he will stay."

Kurt hugs her "Is it who I think it is?"

She blushes a little "Well I wouldn't cheat on him so yes I'm pretty sure."

Kurt giggles "Well good listen this isn't stupid ok you've finished school you can hold off going to college till you've had the baby and it's all gonna be ok. You're a responsible adult ok yes you're young but that doesn't mean you can't be a great mommy Lizzie "

Elizabeth nods "I thought you were gonna hate me."

Kurt sighs "I will be honest I was hoping I wouldn't be a grandad and 38 but it's ok."

*****

Blaine walked into the bathroom "What's wrong?"

Elizabeth takes a deep breath "I'm pregnant..."

Blaine nods "Oh ok did you cheat on Tyler or is he the father?"

Elizabeth giggles "He's the father."

Blaine sat down "Well then this is gonna be one beautiful baby."

Kurt raised an eyebrow "What's that meant to mean?"

Blaine laughs "It means that our beautiful daughter who we created by a fabulous thing called science is gonna make a beautiful baby that fingers crossed gets Tyler's hair and and everything else off her."

Kurt giggles "Ok."

Elizabeth fists bumps Blaine "Nice save Dad."

They all laugh and decide to go out for breakfast.