Good News always comes with Bad News

Kurt looks at Blaine "Listen I was thinking me you and Lilly could go to the movies today stop all this fighting we have in front of her?"

Blaine shook his head "I'm not in the mood go without me. We'll just end up fighting in public anyway."

Kurt frowns "You know sometimes I wonder if you still love me?"

Blaine laughs "Maybe I don't?"

Kurt looks at him with tears in his eyes "Really? Do you want to get a divorce or something is that what all this is about?"

Blaine rolls his eyes "Like I said go out with Lilly and if you feel like coming home then do but you might as well just stay out somewhere if you don't want us arguing."

*****

Mercedes' house:

Kurt just cries "I don't know what I have done I love him so freaking much and now I don't think he feels the same way."

Mercedes frowns"I'm sure he does something must of just happened to him. Has he been talking to his family?"

Kurt raised an eyebrow "Yeah why?"

Mercedes nods "Could be that just talk to him. Go home though don't stay here."

****
Back at home.

Blaine just walked up to Kurt and hugged him "I'm so sorry listen let me tell you why I've been so upset lately I've been stupid and took it out on you and I shouldn't have."

Kurt nods "Ok come and tell me?"

Blaine sighs "So a week ago when this all started I got a phone call saying that My mom Dad and brother where fighting for their lives Cooper still is and I really want to go be with him but I can't because of Lilly."

Kurt frowns "Why didn't you tell me I could of got time off work and we could have all gone."

Blaine shook his head "She's only 2 it would be really confusing for her as to why her uncle won't wake up. That's not all My mom and dad lost the fight they.... died today."

Kurt hugs Blaine "I'm so sorry honey when's the funeral?"

Blaine sniffles "My uncle is planning it and it Next week."

Kurt nods "Well we are gonna pack we leave tomorrow. You can be there with Cooper."

Blaine nods "Thank you."

*****

Blaine walks in to the room "Hey coop I have some news to tell you."

Cooper blinked his eyes open "Blaine? What happened?"

Blaine frowns "You were in a car accident Mom and dad they are dead."

Cooper tears up "Really? Am I gonna be ok?"

Blaine nods "The doctor said you're doing good."

Cooper sniffles "It's just you and I little brother. we're gonna be ok you've got Kurt and I have Rose."

Blaine sighs "Has Rose come to visit."

Cooper wipes his tears away " I heard her and I was really confused as to why I couldn't wake up Oh My God I remember something she said."

Cooper grabs his phone and rang her "Hello Honey is that you?"

Rose gasps "Is this really you?"

Cooper sniffles "Yeah it's me listen I heard most off what you said but I remember one big thing and I don't want to give it away to Blaine but hopefully you know what I remember."