Music helps!

Blaine laughs at his daughter and her friends screaming a new song that came out a couple weeks ago "Hey honey you ok?" He says to Kurt.

Kurt laughs "Yeah but like come on music these days."

Blaine nods "Yeah this song is called Build a Bitch! I honestly think it gives a good message."

Kurt rolls his eyes "Yeah it would be a good song is that Bella posh or something wasn't wearing a whole bottle of highlighter in all her videos."

Blaine giggles " Bella Poarch and you have a valid point but did the singers in are day really stick to their messages? Like take Lady Gaga born this way the whole music video is showing off literally everything."

Kurt gasps "How dare you the whole point of the song is to embrace your differences not about showing less skin. Katy Perry's last Friday night is about get drunk at a party and having Sex that is an amazing thing for underaged children to listen to!"

*****

Elizabeth came down the stairs to get some drinks when he heard her dads arguing she took a guess of what it was about "Dads Lady Gaga and Katy Perry have to different styles of music you can't compare them maybe trying arguing Between Ariana and Katy and Gaga and Billie."

Blaine looks at Elizabeth "Lizzie I would happily do that but your papa thought Bella Poarch was called Bella Posh I don't think he knows who they are."

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow "Really Papa? Oh My God you need educating."

******

Elizabeth's friends Lola and Jessie sat down.

Jessie sighs "Listen Kurt I don't think you need educating personally today's music is just bad apart from Good 4 you that is a jam I also listen to your music Blaine it's my secret obsession don't tell Lizzie."

Blaine laughs at him "Well it's nice to know people actually listen to it."

Jessie gasps "Blaine your song have like over 700K listens that is like huge I would scream if my parents were that cool. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤." He muttered the last bit

*****

Lizzie came back "So where to start?"

Blaine smiles "Liz you carry on with this Jessie is it ok if I talk with you alone?"

Jessie nods and followed Blaine into a private room.

****

Jessie looks down "Did I do something wrong?"

Blaine shook his head "No honey you did nothing I just heard what you said before. What goes on at home?"

Jessie just starts crying Blaine brought him into a tight hug Blaine had always seen Jessie as a son. Him and Elizabeth have known each other since preschool.

Jessie calmed down "Is it normally to get this upset talking about your home life because if it isn't I'm sorry."

Blaine frowns "No it isn't don't be sorry just tell me what's going on sweetheart."

Jessie nods "Well I came out about two week ago my mom was a little better then my dad but I could still tell she wasn't 100% on board with the idea. After about a week IT started to happen."

Blaine eyes widened "What?"

Jessie tears up "They stoped feeding me was the first thing so I just ordered stuff every night in secret. Then they took me bed away so I had to sleep on the floor. Then th.... the B..B..Belt."

Blaine became very angry "Am so sorry this is happening to you. From now on you live here we got a spear room and everything. I will report your parents and me and Kurt will become your legal guardians."

Jessie hugs Blaine "Thank you so much. Your music always helped me through everything you know I love you so much if it wasn't for you then I would probably be dead."

Blaine knew what he meant by that "Listen you have always been my son and I will always protect you through everything ok?"

Jessie nods "Ok."

*******
1 years later:

Blaine went into his sons room "Jessie hurry up papa is loosing his marbles."

Jessie laughs "I'm coming now I just want to look smart for my very last family court."

Blaine giggles "Ok you look amazing now let's go."

******

The judge "Jessie De Smith do you want to Have Mr and Mr Anderson-Hummel to be your legal parents from now on?"

Jessie grins "I would Love too."

The judge smiles "Then it's settled Mr and Mrs Smith will both be sentenced with 12 year in prison for child abuse and will never be aloud Jessie de Sm...
Ander-Hummel again."

Jessie smiles at the new name and the followed his family outside "Thank you so much guys I love you so much not only have I gained a safe home to live in but I have a family who live me and I am really grateful."

Blaine hugs Jessie "We are happy to have you."