One Of Those Days!

Burt walks up to Kurt's room "Hey buddy you ok?"

Kurt sniffles "No dad is it ok if I stay home today?"

Burt sighs "One of those days kid?"

Kurt nods "Yeah."

Burt looks down "Ok I will call the school and I will call Pam see if Blaine can come over as well."

Kurt smiles slightly "Thank you dad." Burt walks back up the stairs calls the school then calls Pam.

Pam- Is it on of them days for Kurt too? I was just about to call to see if he could come over but I guess both of them won't get up.

Burt- Yeah it is. Erm maybe tell Blaine Kurt is feeling the same and you will drive him over here with his pyjamas on so they can be together?

Pam- ok stay on the phone I will ask him....... Blaine honey Kurt is feeling similar to you today. Burt and I are on the phone we came up with and idea. You don't have to say yes but I could drive you over there you can stay in your pyjamas and you can just go straight up to Kurt's room.

Blaine- erm can I talk to Kurt before I go all the way over there when I don't even have the motivation to get out of bed?

Pam passes the phone to Blaine but does the same to Kurt.

Kurt- hi

Blaine- you want me over I could do with your cuddles?

Kurt- Ok but come in your own time when you feel ready.

Blaine- Hmm knowing me if I don't get out of bed now I won't get out for a long time. So see you soon love you.

Kurt- love you too.

The boys pass the phone back to their parents

Pam- ok Burt I will be there with him soon.

Burt- Ok safe trip

End of call

*******

Blaine sits in the car "Moma don't you hate that I have these stupid days? I mean you could be doing anything today but instead you're with me."

Pam frowns "No Blaine I care that you are ok and if you need a day or a week off school then you can have it if you need it."

Blaine sighs "Well I'm proud of myself today I actually got out of bed so I could make my boyfriend and myself feel better. Even though I will break again as soon as I get in his bed, but I'm out of it right now."

Pam smiles "Proud of you too baby. You're talking to me as well."

******

Blaine gets into bed and cuddles with Kurt "Hi." Kurt sighs "Hi." Within seconds they are both asleep hoping their bad day will pass with a little love from each other.