He's gorgeous

Izzy ran out of school and jumped up to Blaine, he picked her up and hugged her tightly "Daddy guess what?"

Blaine pretend he was thinking "I don't know what is it?"

Izzy giggles "I got 10/10 in my spellings isn't that great?"

Blaine kissed her head "It's great we are going to Uncle Sebby's house today!"

Izzy smiles "where he at?"

Blaine pointed over to Sebastian's car "Over there in his car."

They walk to the car and get in and then they were on their way to Sebastian's house.

******

Sebastian opens the door "I hope you don't mind I got a roommate since I started getting lonely!"

His roommate was on the sofa making out with a guy Sebastian face palms and coughs a little "Kurt what did I say about bringing random guys to the house!"

Kurt rolled his eyes "I'm sorry Josh baby sebby is in a mood so you gonna have to leave I'll call you later."

Josh nods "Bye seb!"

*****

Kurt walks up to Blaine "Sorry we had to get introduced like this, I'm Kurt." He said putting out his hand

Blaine laughs "Blaine nice to meet you kurt this is my daughter Izzy."

Izzy waves "Hi I like your clothes they could be in a vogue magazine."

Kurt knelt down to her level "You look Beautiful has anyone told you that before?"

Izzy nods "Daddy said I look like a princess but he's my daddy he has to say that!"

Kurt shook his head "You should believe him because it's true wanna watch Disney while your daddy and your uncle talk?"

Izzy nods"Is that ok with you daddy?"

Blaine smiles "Sure it is baby girl."

****

Blaine watched Kurt for a full 20 minutes and Sebastian snapped his fingers.

Blaine looked at him "What?"

Sebastian laughs "Ok I love you but even little brothers got to protect their older ones. I'm telling you right now Kurt isn't the type of person to commit. You know when he said he would call Josh I think his name was I guarantee he doesn't even have his number."

Blaine sighs "He's Gorgeous!"

Sebastian rolls his eyes "You didn't hear a word I just said did you?"

Blaine watched Izzy lie on him and he didn't try to move once "How old is he?"

Sebastian knew he wasn't going to talk is brother out of it "Ok fine he is 25 and he's a teacher for Pre-school. Oh and he sings"

Blaine smiles "That just made him so much more perfect thanks sebby."

Sebastian huffs "You know I hate the name Sebby."

Blaine messes Sebastian hair up with his hand "I know why do you think I got Izzy to say uncle sebby?"

Sebastian giggles "Jokes one you I find that very cute."

Blaine smiles "Yes I know which is why you are a really good uncle."

*****

A couple hours later Blaine went to tell Izzy they were going but when he got there she was asleep.

Blaine smiles at Kurt "She likes you which is strange because she has trust issues and normally takes a while to like people."

Kurt nods "Well she looks just like you but no offence, aren't you a little young to have a 4 year old?"

Blaine sighs "hmm drunken mistake?"

Kurt gasps "Sorry, do you regret her keeping Izzy?"

Blaine sat down rubbing his daughter's cheek "Do I regret having my first time drunk and with a girl yeah but Izzy not at all."

Kurt raised an eyebrow "why you fussed it was with a girl I get the drunk part but.."

Blaine laughs "Put it this way I'm about as straight as the rainbow."

Kurt giggles "I've never met two siblings that are gay before."

Blaine nods "well I am adopted into his family because I er.... got abused."

Kurt nods "Well I don't know how you could live with seb he is a pain in the butt."

Blaine laughs "I don't know how I did either."

Izzy woke up breathing very heavily and crying "Daddy? Where are you?"

Blaine became worried "I'm here what's wrong?"

Izzy sat up and hugged him "You where thrown into the river and I never saw you again and.. and!"

Blaine sighs "It's ok baby I'm here now."

Blaine softly sang teenage dreams

You make me
Feel like I'm livin' a teenage dream
The way you turn me on, I can't sleep
Let's run away and don't ever look back, don't ever look back
My heart stops
When you look at me, just one touch

Kurt joins in and there voices mixed perfectly together like a puzzle piece

Now baby I believe this is real
So take a chance and don't ever look back, don't ever look back
I'ma get your heart racing in my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight
Let you put your hands on me in my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight.

Izzy looks at Kurt and Blaine "That was a really good thank you for making me feel better."

Blaine giggles "No problem baby girl."

Kurt nods "Yeah."

*******

Blaine and Izzy left and Sebastian looked at Kurt like he was being insane "Ok their is no way you've now got to chase him out to his car and ask him on a date after that performance. You guys never sang together before and that was  so perfect it's like your voices are telling you something so go right now!"

Kurt thought for a second then darts out of the door "Blaine wait!"

Blaine turns around and sees Kurt "What's up did I leave something?"

Kurt smirked "Yeah my number!"

Blaine put Izzy in the car "That was very smooth Hummel."

Kurt laughs "Izzy tell you my last name?"

Blaine nods "She told me a lot about you on the way to the car."

Kurt smiles "Ok well I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me Friday?"

Blaine pretends he was thinking "Just kidding of course I will see you Friday get my number of Seb!"

Kurt smiles "Will do Bye for now Anderson."

Blaine winked and then got in his car and drove off